FAO office workers

Stig

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to go and post up on reception, those girls can talk breezey all day. People started calling me a sex pest so I stopped all that.Now I just got for wanders around the office ocassionally, just have chats with people.

go and chat up the receptionist
how often can you do that in a daywould get weird if i was successful the first time + awkward if i wasnt by the 3rd time
lolwe usually had a new temp every few days so there was always fresh meat.just go and jam around different departments if you get on with the supervisors there.used to kick footballs around when the bosses werent on the floor

how often can you do that in a daywould get weird if i was successful the first time + awkward if i wasnt by the 3rd time
lolwe usually had a new temp every few days so there was always fresh meat.just go and jam around different departments if you get on with the supervisors there.used to kick footballs around when the bosses werent on the floor
blad i dont work in a factorythis is real lifei mostly wear trousers

blad i dont work in a factorythis is real lifei mostly wear trousers
lol @ taking me for that guy.Advertising mate.

I used to go and post up on reception, those girls can talk breezey all day. People started calling me a sex pest so I stopped all that.
oh you are one of them guyswe had a group of 3 of them. Came like a hit squad whenever a new girl started.Not about making your movements bait microsoft communicator >>>>

I used to go and post up on reception, those girls can talk breezey all day. People started calling me a sex pest so I stopped all that.
oh you are one of them guyswe had a group of 3 of them. Came like a hit squad whenever a new girl started.Not about making your movements bait microsoft communicator >>>>
Not about being one of those digital pervs.I like to make big bold statements with my movements. No questions asked. In your face, full on 100% sexuality coming at you.

nerds watching from sidelines <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<wanking over software and skinny jeans

Not about being one of those digital pervs.I like to make big bold statements with my movements. No questions asked. In your face, full on 100% sexuality coming at you.
i bet thats Barrymoore saidlol i ain't talking about being some annoymous Tron guy perving through the internetz. But it ain't about being that guy that everyone sees leaning up on the receptionists desk when they pass by to make tea.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Just offer to get the drinks in. In my old work we had a vending machine nearby, every 45 minutes I'd just get up and be like 'who wants a drink'by the time you've done that you've easily wasted 15 minutes.

nerds watching from sidelines <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<wanking over software and skinny jeans
cold tea >>>> dem known office sex pest predators dere that the women avoidstill i don't suppose you need to worry about that when you are offering people paper towels in the club.

冷的茶> > > > 婦女避免的已知的辦公室性蟲掠食性動物仍然我 當您提供人们在俱樂部时的毛巾纸t假設您需要對此擔心。
Gok_Wan_070910103959411_wideweb__300x375,1.jpg

Just offer to get the drinks in. In my old work we had a vending machine nearby, every 45 minutes I'd just get up and be like 'who wants a drink'by the time you've done that you've easily wasted 15 minutes.
i never offer to get drinksmainly because i dont drink themalso because i dont want to be a tea slave

冷的茶> > > > 婦女避免的已知的辦公室性蟲掠食性動物仍然我 當您提供人们在俱樂部时的毛巾纸t假設您需要對此擔心。
just accept my 50p tip and spray boss, no long. I ain't got time to waste.