Sign in to follow this  
LEGOMAN

Facebook Video

1-Take, Out-of-Sync-Messing-Around-Facebook/UTube Video For My Facebook Track. Shot Straight After BC Da Bossman Ft iLLAMADi - 'Your Superhero' Videoshoot. Cameraman: Amos Nek For Trailpictures.co.uk

Guest M12 Part 2
:D so many things i creased at.The background guys and their disability benefit "skanks"U looking even more like a somalian version of a rat when the pictures moving.The rope round ur neck looking of equal thickness to ur entire arm.The general swagness of your barsYou sipping on lucozade sport like it was a bottle of champersThe guy in the yellow t-shirts hairlineadd your own

zsdtg\stjreym\er\sdgf\sdgfsd bsdfsdfsdfsdfThe guy raising the bottle of coke like its champs and pouring it into a champs glass

:D so many things i creased at.The background guys and their disability benefit "skanks"U looking even more like a somalian version of a rat when the pictures moving.The rope round ur neck looking of equal thickness to ur entire arm.The general swagness of your barsYou sipping on lucozade sport like it was a bottle of champersThe guy in the yellow t-shirts hairlineadd your own
GLAD U WERE ENTERTAINED :)

LOLI clocked that too.

Heard a lot worse09 is about Facebook and UK Funky, so good choice TBHllow the half empty bottles of coke though
EVERYTHING IN THE VIDEO IS TAKING THE MICK OF WHAT I SEE IN 'BALLERS' AT CLUBSITS A PARODY

Yh cant take the song too serious; what hes saying is true. But there are alot of laughs to be had from that video.

Guest M12 Part 2

i'll be honest with u from a serious standpoint.You are definitely not talented enough to do this music thing anyway BUT why add to the odds stacked against you by being a prick. If by some freak of nature you turned into Drake overnight i still wouldnt support u, because ur whole gimmick and persona annoys me and u just have one of those faces that provokes anger.

i'll be honest with u from a serious standpoint.You are definitely not talented enough to do this music thing anyway BUT why add to the odds stacked against you by being a prick. If by some freak of nature you turned into Drake overnight i still wouldnt support u, because ur whole gimmick and persona annoys me and u just have one of those faces that provokes anger.
......sorry, say that again, LOL i was counting the Moneys made from sales of my LEGO brick chain...

......sorry, say that again, LOL i was counting the Moneys made from sales of my LEGO brick chain...
:lol:

Guest M12 Part 2

*leaves thread*i hope we never have the pleasure of meeting other for your own safety.