THE C/S THREAD

Bruno Di Gradi

Guest M12 Part 2

i didnt even clock bare guys toasting coca bottles and the best 1 is the mix race yout who has some variant of robinsons in his right hand and a bottle of water in his right, niggas ready to mix up some cordial in the rave :lol:

:D so many things i creased at.The background guys and their disability benefit "skanks"U looking even more like a somalian version of a rat when the pictures moving.The rope round ur neck looking of equal thickness to ur entire arm.The general swagness of your barsYou sipping on lucozade sport like it was a bottle of champersThe guy in the yellow t-shirts hairlineadd your own
lmao

lol... also the guy in the yellows hairlines LMFAOsome bart simpson head
i didnt even clock bare guys toasting coca bottles and the best 1 is the mix race yout who has some variant of robinsons in his right hand and a bottle of water in his right, niggas ready to mix up some cordial in the rave :lol:
33xzuki.jpg33xzuki.jpg33xzuki.jpg

i'll be honest with u from a serious standpoint.You are definitely not talented enough to do this music thing anyway BUT why add to the odds stacked against you by being a prick. If by some freak of nature you turned into Drake overnight i still wouldnt support u, because ur whole gimmick and persona annoys me and u just have one of those faces that provokes anger.
......sorry, say that again, LOL i was counting the Moneys made from sales of my LEGO brick chain...
:lol:
This made me LOL^^^ thoughand LOLZ @ what M12 said about the cordialThat turtle guy is the biggest stupid f*cking prick on vip2, c/s this topic fully.

So a thread was made about a thread you didn't like then people came in here to talk about lols from the thread they didn't like.Fail if i ever saw one.
nowhat happened was....we made a pact not to help this bozoe promote his garbagetherefore we made a seperate thread without his unwanted material to comment on it.

Guest Flat Ericó

True, I only clicked the other topic because of this topic onei dont normally enter legomans topics but guys were lol'ing...i wanted to lol and now hes got an extra youtube view

So a thread was made about a thread you didn't like then people came in here to talk about lols from the thread they didn't like.Fail if i ever saw one.
nowhat happened was....we made a pact not to help this bozoe promote his garbagetherefore we made a seperate thread without his unwanted material to comment on it.
doesn't even make sense

doesn't even make sense
:lol: tbh