CAGE RAGE.

Thizz

DON'T REALLY FOLLOW THIS sh*t TOO TOUGH BUT WENT TO THE LAST ONE AND IT WAS LIVE.GET YOURSELF DOWN THERE THOUGH LADS PROPER LAUGH.GET PISSED, BARE BITCHES, BARE KNOCKOUTS, BARE COCAINE.JORDANS NEW FELLAS FIGHTING.DOWN AT THE TROXY EAST LONDON.
He' sh*t. Will get absolutely brutalized. I think he's lost 6 of his last fights.

• 1 month later...

If youve never fought before your in for an eye opener. Dont matter how strong you are if you have no skills. If you get in a good program you will find its fun to train in MMA with people of your skill level. If you want to be a cage fighter you need to be naturally athletic and have a LOT of training because these dudes are for real. Theyr cardio is in top shape and they have the skill really hurt you. Spar with some guys from a local gym and you will find out real quick what your made of. I train in the East Sacramento area. Anybody thats interested in joinin our mma gym pm me.

If youve never fought before your in for an eye opener. Dont matter how strong you are if you have no skills. If you get in a good program you will find its fun to train in MMA with people of your skill level. If you want to be a cage fighter you need to be naturally athletic and have a LOT of training because these dudes are for real. Theyr cardio is in top shape and they have the skill really hurt you. Spar with some guys from a local gym and you will find out real quick what your made of. I train in the East Sacramento area. Anybody thats interested in joinin our mma gym pm me.
f*ck off you yank c*nt

f*ck off you yank c*nt
:D