The Childhood Confectionary Thread

Guest Esquilax

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó
The best ice lolly of all time has to be one casper the friendly ghost ice lolly bubble gum flavour with bubblegum flavour goo inside or somethingonly tasted it once and i was about 10 but i can still taste it. ttkk i guess
ngfdjngfjfdxjgfdjfdxjyfdrjyrfdxjydfjydfxjyfdjhtrfdjrfdjydrfjYREAYRESYRSS*SCREAMS*
NO HYPE.THE BEST ICE LOLLY TO EVER EXIST, EVER. f*ck A MAGNUM, TWISTER, MILKY TINGS AND THE REST OF THEM WEAK SHITS.BEST EVER.HAD A YOUNG SAV LICKING THE WRAPPER COS THE GOO WAS SO SCRUMPTIOUS. AND MANNA MAN NEVER LICKS WRAPPERf*ck THE MOTHER OF THE PEON WHO DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE THESE FROZEN DELIGHTS THAT WOULD SIT AND STARE AT ME FROM THE FREEZER OF BOSSMANS SHOP...THRICE.YOU EVIL EVIL EVIL c*nt.
lmfao

The best ice lolly of all time has to be one casper the friendly ghost ice lolly bubble gum flavour with bubblegum flavour goo inside or somethingonly tasted it once and i was about 10 but i can still taste it. ttkk i guess
ngfdjngfjfdxjgfdjfdxjyfdrjyrfdxjydfjydfxjyfdjhtrfdjrfdjydrfjYREAYRESYRSS*SCREAMS*
NO HYPE.THE BEST ICE LOLLY TO EVER EXIST, EVER. f*ck A MAGNUM, TWISTER, MILKY TINGS AND THE REST OF THEM WEAK SHITS.BEST EVER.HAD A YOUNG SAV LICKING THE WRAPPER COS THE GOO WAS SO SCRUMPTIOUS. AND MANNA MAN NEVER LICKS WRAPPER.f*ck THE MOTHER OF THE PEON WHO DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE THESE FROZEN DELIGHTS THAT WOULD SIT AND STARE AT ME FROM THE FREEZER OF BOSSMANS SHOP...THRICE.YOU EVIL EVIL EVIL c*nt.
lmao i remember this. can still taste it. it looked sick toojolly-rancher.jpgcommemorate the topic with