MUSIC VIDEOS

LEGOMAN

Copyright and Trademark InformationAll trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders.LEGO, the LEGO logo, DUPLO, SOFT, and MINDSTORMS Education logos, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group.© 2009 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.TETRIX™ is a trademark of Pitsco, Inc.
When did you become an employee for Lego?
email them if you want....you'll probably get a reply saying"Ph yea, we know about him, great stuff he does dont u think? "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALegal tings have been sorted mate

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know what, I'm gonna sucker-punch you, just for the sake of it, if I ever see you.You couldn't ever live that down. Being knocked the f*ck out, by Mike Kane.Just be f*ck*ng easy, this is neeky.
LOL @ thinking this could ever happen :lol: iJoke /tbf to Legoman, Youve got to rate the fact that he has done so well with such a god awful product.

Get good legal advice fam.I've just sent a link to this topic to the Lego media department.
this combined with your avi = :lol:
WHEN SNITCHING GOES WRONG!DO U THINK I WOULD REALLLY BE USING THEIR NAME IF I HAVE NOT INFORMED THEM OF WHAT IM DOING?tut tut IVE GOT THIS TING ON LOCK BRO
I'm not hyping, and this isn't me trying to mug you off or anything, but I hope for your sake you're not gassing there.

but legoboy u are a prick thoif man tells me were he lives ill piss on the wall and see him try give me a bucket..smh
Stop hyping. u know u wouldnt.
i would
13 Bruce GroveN17ater the bridge on ur left handside, cant miss it, Black door.
Rah. Address. Directions. Descriptions. Everything.

but legoboy u are a prick thoif man tells me were he lives ill piss on the wall and see him try give me a bucket..smh
Stop hyping. u know u wouldnt.
i would
13 Bruce GroveN17ater the bridge on ur left handside, cant miss it, Black door.
Rah. Address. Directions. Descriptions. Everything.
would come with a picture of me outside my door but like i said, This kitten SlumMaster is hyping.