Dizzee Rascal's album has just leaked..

Necksta

B002HWRMS2.01.L.jpgDizzee RascalTongue n' CheekRelease: 2009-09-21Label: Dirtee Stank RecordingsCountry: GBType: AlbumTracklist: 1. Dizzee Rascal & Armand van Helden - Bonkers 2. Road Rage 3. Dance Wiv Me (feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome) 4. Freaky Freaky 5. Can't Tek No More 6. Chillin' Wiv da Man Dem 7. Dirtee Cash 8. Money Money 9. Leisure10. Holiday11. Bad BehaviourIt's sh*t.*link removed*11 tracks. :huh:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
that has to be the worst album cover ever
its actually revoltingand this aint the same guy that dropped boy in the cornerbt truesay wen he made gd music we didnt buy itso boylike 50 said go ahead switch the style up...

Oh sh*t, didnt know that Bad Behaviour was produced by Tiesto (dont like the guy personally but a good look for Dizzee)Are all of the tracks House/Club tracks?
1. Dizzee Rascal & Armand van Helden - Bonkers Dance2. Road Rage Dance 3. Dance Wiv Me (feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome) Dance4. Freaky Freaky Hip Hop5. Can't Tek No More Reggae sample6. Chillin' Wiv da Man Dem Hip Hop7. Dirtee Cash Dance Reckon this will be defo be a single and another top 108. Money Money Hip Hop9. Leisure Hip Hop closets thing to grime on the album10. Holiday Dance 11. Bad Behaviour Dance

Oh sh*t, didnt know that Bad Behaviour was produced by Tiesto (dont like the guy personally but a good look for Dizzee)Are all of the tracks House/Club tracks?
1. Dizzee Rascal & Armand van Helden - Bonkers Dance2. Road Rage Dance 3. Dance Wiv Me (feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome) Dance4. Freaky Freaky Hip Hop5. Can't Tek No More Reggae sample6. Chillin' Wiv da Man Dem Hip Hop7. Dirtee Cash Dance Reckon this will be defo be a single and another top 108. Money Money Hip Hop9. Leisure Hip Hop closets thing to grime on the album10. Holiday Dance 11. Bad Behaviour Dance
Nice one, looks like I wont be downloading then& Yeah i c/s what you said on Dirtee Cash, allthough they ruined a classic, I can see his new found fanbase eating that tune up

Listened to it through and the standout tracks areDance Wiv MeChillin' Wiv da Man DemLeisureFreaky FreakyI reckon this will be highest selling album by quite a long way,theirs a few potential singles on top of what he's already released. Anyone hoping for even a smidge of vintage Raskit is gonna be disappointed, their isn't even any of his production on here and his edge has completely gone.

Guest Esquilax
now i hate bonkers with a passion, but this is SHOWER and jokesi keep creasing at dizzees face at 0:27 for somereason and the cowboy noises are jokesin summation this is a must watch
The guitarist in that is called Guthrie Govan and he is a f*ck*ng don.