Never tell a woman anything.

Mr Q

Meh it's human nature.My bredrin did this the other day... told her hubby something I told her. Talk about disclosing personal info to ur man about me kmt.
She's an eedyat cos her man now has power... If her and her man broke up an he wanted to be a d*ck, he could effectively end ur friendship by tellin u bout ur business cos u'd distance urself from her and label her untrustworthy.. Assuming u haven't distanced urself from her already At least tell someone in a different circle so the info has less chance of coming back round init
Nah the info she told him can in no way shape or form backfire on me iif they broke up. It's just the principle of the matter. I know that's her man (future husband) but she didn't need to tell him.

Meh it's human nature.My bredrin did this the other day... told her hubby something I told her. Talk about disclosing personal info to ur man about me kmt.
She's an eedyat cos her man now has power... If her and her man broke up an he wanted to be a d*ck, he could effectively end ur friendship by tellin u bout ur business cos u'd distance urself from her and label her untrustworthy.. Assuming u haven't distanced urself from her already At least tell someone in a different circle so the info has less chance of coming back round init
Nah the info she told him can in no way shape or form backfire on me iif they broke up. It's just the principle of the matter. I know that's her man (future husband) but she didn't need to tell him.
Nah i see what ur sayin but i bet u'll think twice bout sharing certain tings with her now init?

Nah i see what ur sayin but i bet u'll think twice bout sharing certain tings with her now init?
INDEED! I won't say it will be awkward next time we meet up because I'm an open person.. but it still feels somewhat weird that he knows that about me lol.

INDEED! I won't say it will be awkward next time we meet up because I'm an open person.. but it still feels somewhat weird that he knows that about me lol.
Outta curiosity, what did she tell him..... Come ornn.. Its not like it'll come back to u, internet is anonymous rhian er i mean soca :D lol

Outta curiosity, what did she tell him..... Come ornn.. Its not like it'll come back to u, internet is anonymous rhian er i mean soca :D lol
LOL I'll pass. I know people who browse the forum :D