Arsenal v Wigan, Saturday 19th September, 3pm

TF S4DK

Robin van Persie has been passed fit to face Wigan Athletic at the weekend. The Dutch international missed the midweek win at Standard Liege with a knee injury but he will make an immediate return on Saturday. However, that’s as good as it gets on the injury front for Arsenal. Andrey Arshavin – given a 10 per cent chance of facing Wigan when Arsène Wenger spoke to Arsenal TV Online yesterday - will not play on Saturday. And Manuel Almunia is not match fit, although he is back in training after a chest infection. “We have Robin van Persie available compared to the game on Wednesday night,” confirmed Wenger. “He is the only player coming back. “Arshavin will be available next week. Almunia is back in training but will not play tomorrow.” Arsenal are still without Theo Walcott (back), Samir Nasri (leg), Lukasz Fabianski, Johan Djourou (both knee) and Carlos Vela (ankle). But they will soon be able to call upon Philippe Senderos, who appeared for the Reserves this week and is now pushing for a first-team place. “Philippe will not play tomorrow, but he will play on Tuesday night [in the Carling Cup],” said Wenger. “He is just coming back into competition now. After that, if he does not start the games, we will rotate and he will be involved again.
MannoneSagna Gallas Vermaelen Clichy/GibbsSong Fabregas DiabyHopes...Bendtner van Persie EduardoBut expects Eboue to play on the frontline, probably for Eduardo.

Swear Nasri's 6 weeks must be up by now as well.If TF's lineup start then comfortable win - 3-1Wouldn't mind eboue starting at RB, i've liked his attitude this season. Feel both Clichy and Sagna are getting far too complacent.
nah f*ck ebouebare man jumping on his c*ck because he duppied shitty celtic and his 'change of attitude' from last season

We know what it's like with our players, said to be 3 weeks turns out to be 2 months.Other than that I do expect a win but we seriously need to improve when we don't have the ball. When we get wide we need to attack the fullbacks not bloody come inside, so frustrating. I hope we do not see Diaby or Eboue in the front 3 roll because it's not built for them, seriously need wingers with pace.

We know what it's like with our players, said to be 3 weeks turns out to be 2 months.Other than that I do expect a win but we seriously need to improve when we don't have the ball. When we get wide we need to attack the fullbacks not bloody come inside, so frustrating. I hope we do not see Diaby or Eboue in the front 3 roll because it's not built for them, seriously need wingers with pace.
Wenger f*cked up Eboue TBHPorted him to Right Midfield, now we use Right Wingers :D, tried plying him at Right Back again and he looks average.

Wenger f*cked up Eboue TBHPorted him to Right Midfield, now we use Right Wingers :D, tried plying him at Right Back again and he looks average.
Sagna ended him as soon as he touched down at emirates.should have shipped this mug off with ade & kolobut then again allow having gavin hoyte playing at rb