Sign in to follow this  
Numero001

Oi! You! Are U Gonna Yam?!

Sometimes I feel some kind of Grime Council were sat around a table thinking 'what's to be done about this new sub-genre threat?' and devised this ingenious plan of throwing wave after wave of their swaggest MCs to make the most shite gimmicky UK Funky tracks in order to kill the buzz and credibility of the emerging Funky House scene Guys like Funky Dee and Gracious were just expensive cannon fodder, I'm suprised Mr.Wong ain't joined the frontline tbh

Guest R9
some girl looks at me n goes 'are u gonna yam doe' i was like. the f*ck. tek dis fa? anyway point is, what r the mandem on vip2s opinion of carpet cleansing? :mellow:

It was bait that funky would be spoiled by mc's and could see this happening time agoHappens to nearly every UK genre

It was bait that funky would be spoiled by mc's and could see this happening time agoHappens to nearly every UK genre
This is why I still pump jungle to this day

Guest Lisa Turtle

Why?Why did someone think to make this song and still carry it out?FGS

Sometimes I feel some kind of Grime Council were sat around a table thinking 'what's to be done about this new sub-genre threat?' and devised this ingenious plan of throwing wave after wave of their swaggest MCs to make the most shite gimmicky UK Funky tracks in order to kill the buzz and credibility of the emerging Funky House scene Guys like Funky Dee and Gracious were just expensive cannon fodder, I'm suprised Mr.Wong ain't joined the frontline tbh
oii keep grime out of thisgrime has nothing to do with this batty sh*t

agreed.black people love to do this. when a new black music is created, mcs spoil it.