Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Larry

Select Uk

Dont really no much about this station, metts and easy rider do a show on there so does chase and his mrs, whats the station like and do flashback listeners check out any shows, or shows by 993 djs on there?

yeah i listen in to select sometimes, the recpetion for it is good down here in croydon, it's a good station biggrin.gif

My mate does/did? a friday night show there which i used to listen to but im never really in on a friday night anymore. But to tell the truth id never even heard of it until he told me to listen to his show.

Dont really no much about this station, metts and easy rider do a show on there so does chase and his mrs, whats the station like and do flashback listeners check out any shows, or shows by 993 djs on there?
U getting a set on there Tips ???

My mate does/did? a friday night show there which i used to listen to but im never really in on a friday night anymore. But to tell the truth id never even heard of it until he told me to listen to his show.
DJ Peck (Spitfire UK) :wink: Also Trust Me & Dan are on there too.

yeah i catch select uk sometimes ...all depends where i am...my radio in my car seems to be fussy at times! biggrin.gif seems alrite tho! :D

yea i think select has had a few problems recently but their gettin bk on track..maybe with a few new DJ's :wink:

U getting a set on there Tips ???
Me?getting a set on select... what ever gave you that idea?lmfao / wink wink

Ps.. forgot to say... untill 993 is back up and running radio and online, the site will be streaming Select 89.6chase is on now with his mrs 6-8pm

yea i listen to select - more and more recently as 99.3 signals not reaching me properly n e more...trust me and dan r wicked... but i listen to quite a few of the shows on there

Yeah i listen to select and to the dj's from here that are on there they are really good, but dj gruffie from select and louis vuitton are also quite good. xx

Yeah it was a big show last nite well until i had to take 1hr and a half off for rugby training.

Yeah it was a big show last nite well until i had to take 1hr and a half off for rugby training.
rugby?u one of them geezer birds....

if u wanna put it lyk that then yeah i suppose i am but nothing wrong wiv lykin the sport rugby.

if u wanna put it lyk that then yeah i suppose i am but nothing wrong wiv lykin the sport rugby.
are u butch then?please say you dont have a bent nose