The difference between white girls n arab girls

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

Was in the pub for a bit earlier and my mates girl who is white come over to sit down ever so nice, we was all talking having a laugh untill this arab chick appeared from no where with a skirt up her arse and tits hanging out, she started going round the pub saying " we run this ting, arab for life" she went around with her friends tutting and clicking her fingers kissing her teeth in the face of pub goers saying u wanna some boy, wan some indian ting, landlord chucked her out and she was still banging on window.WTF!!!Just having a chat with everyone n this happens

One Arab girl (Lebanese) i met a few weeks ago , turned out to be the biggest sket ever , she wanted me to bring a friend in so we can both f*ck her :D . The story's she was telling me were actualy quite dutty , i was in shock for most of the convo. Gonna persuade her to bring a friend instead of me bringing one.Ive come across quite a few arab hoes in my time , but she is the worst.

most arab chicks are sexy and not slaggish.They also treat there men good!
:D at both quotes.
if i had said greek instead of arab then i would need a lol after my quotes.
When i lived in Libya, the way the Arab woman were threated was terrible, all about these controlling arab men. They have no choice but to treat there men with respect they will be stoned, beaten. sh*t you have your hand chopped off if you steal an apple. When a woman leaves her husband to be with another man she will be stoned sometimes to death, By locals. Bring an arabian woman to the UK, who is brought up with british culture, you COULD be talking about any woman. To become a SLUT/WHORE you do not have to be of a specific origin. Its a free to all.

When i lived in Libya, the way the Arab woman were threated was terrible, all about these controlling arab men. They have no choice but to treat there men with respect they will be stoned, beaten. sh*t you have your hand chopped off if you steal an apple. When a woman leaves her husband to be with another man she will be stoned sometimes to death, By locals. Bring an arabian woman to the UK, who is brought up with british culture, you COULD be talking about any woman. To become a SLUT/WHORE you do not have to be of a specific origin. Its a free to all.
/ Thread

/ Thread
those women who believe the way to live is similar to those countries equals good. If they have full respect then that is bless.