The difference between white girls n arab girls

Guest Tulse Hill

most arab chicks are sexy and not slaggish.They also treat there men good!
:D at both quotes.
if i had said greek instead of arab then i would need a lol after my quotes.
When i lived in Libya, the way the Arab woman were threated was terrible, all about these controlling arab men. They have no choice but to treat there men with respect they will be stoned, beaten. sh*t you have your hand chopped off if you steal an apple. When a woman leaves her husband to be with another man she will be stoned sometimes to death, By locals. Bring an arabian woman to the UK, who is brought up with british culture, you COULD be talking about any woman. To become a SLUT/WHORE you do not have to be of a specific origin. Its a free to all.
/ Thread
those women who believe the way to live is similar to those countries equals good. If they have full respect then that is bless.
You see CM, what I do not understand is peoples squeaky clean view of Arab/Middle Eastern women. Just because they (belong to/brought up in) one of the worlds most strictest cultures people think there's no way they can participate in whorish activities. 15 years ago the same thing was said about Indian/Pakistani/Bengali women, they where the women nobody could touch apart from their own, but nowadays it's evident that they also do it.EVERY RACE/RELIGION/CULTURE has it's misfits, it just depends on the repercussions, they determine how many women are slutty. If the law states YOU DIE if found out, then you will systematically have less sluts.For example, I have a friend from Thailand, he's Muslim and pretty much follows the religion around his day to day life, I hooked him up with a Malaysian/Moroccan girl I knew, she wore head scarf's the whole 9 and continuously protested that Islam was the truth etc. and no sex took place between them during the 4 years they where together, now one day he heard a a rumour and brushed it off because he was certain she wasn't the type to do such. And then a Vietnamese guy from his workplace told him his girl does A B & C, partying, drinking and linking guys from Nottingham (why Nottingham I don't know), he got into beef with the Viet guy and nearly killed dude over his supposed allegations. They stopped speaking.Now a little while down the line, he decided to start tracking her movements, in London she always wore a navy blue head scarf and nothing else. One day he noticed in one of her friends pictures she was wearing a pink head scarf, so he questioned her and she said it was an occasion, fair enough.Few months down I told him to secretly espionage her facebook (he didn't have one), and to his surprise he saw her not wearing her religious gear, in bars, clubs dressed in tight clothing and a lot of guys. Lets not forget her excuses for going to Nottingham were "work related". So he took down a few of the guys and girls details on her facebook, only 2 people co-operated and they spilt the beans on her. She gives head, She's sexing X amount of guys and she has a long term man of 2 years in Nottingham. Of course he didnt believe it initially but after questioning her and following her tracks, the truth came out. Dude was torn apart, she pleaded and pleaded and apologised but there was no return.Hes now in Denmark and Shes now married to some White guy and doesn't do the religion thing. I speak to her every now and then but have no respect for her. 35 years old she is and sometimes shes so immature and that whorish mentality still exists.

Guest TimeBomb

i can speak of algeria, its nothing like DMF described libya, however she was right there are slags from everywhere, there are slags in algeria, but i would say the ratio of slags is alot less than say UK, the ratio of sexual partners a female has in her life would be much much lower, and the average age a female loses her virginity is much older.

i can speak of algeria, its nothing like DMF described libya, however she was right there are slags from everywhere, there are slags in algeria, but i would say the ratio of slags is alot less than say UK, the ratio of sexual partners a female has in her life would be much much lower, and the average age a female loses her virginity is much older.
this.Much lower and much less often. Yes there are some but like time bomb said, the ratio is they are less of slags.