Sign in to follow this  
rich225

Ibiza

Just got from Ibiza and it was fully hectic, did Friday to Friday so yes I flew on sept 11th..it was a BANGER!Pure gyal, pure good good music and im so glad that i only heard my first Funky Tune yday and it was that bloody, r u gonna bang doe!!! :mellow: The only I wasnt feeling was the DRINKS PRICES in some venues, thats all....pure good attitude all round and no screwfaces!Big up Sir DynaMATT who told me Ibiza is the one, Im glad I never went to Malia/Napa this year, TRUST ME!Already looking to book next year :D

trust me...met some kriss girls that were working out there went to a place called savannah and the bill was 188 euros between 3 for food and drink! yeah it got split 2 ways and not 3 thank god :D

Seeeeeeeen. I heard Ibiza is going more and more rock-ish though. When I went it was all dance. House, garage, trance etc. But I'm hearing that now bare places are playing that indie sh*t. That true?

Seeeeeeeen. I heard Ibiza is going more and more rock-ish though. When I went it was all dance. House, garage, trance etc. But I'm hearing that now bare places are playing that indie sh*t. That true?
LOL.PLACE IS A MADNESS.

ive got a load of friends working over there, and they love it soo much, that i dont want to go, because i will realise ive been missing out and thus feel like a fool

Ibiza is the one, went for a week in '08 and 2 weeks this year, wanted to go back for the closing parties next week but didn't have enough dough. Gonna try and go for a month next year. The vibe out there is so much different to napa/malia and all them other bait places. Only rock place I know of out there is the Ibiza Rocks hotel which can be sick if someone decent is performing there. All the clubs are on a next level out there, even if your not into that type of music you will still have a very sick time, try and reach Tiesto at Privilige, 15000 people all going nuts. If you aint got a hookup tho is gonna be very expensive, most clubs are 40-50 euros to get in. Also try avoid august as the italians take over the island and are pricks.

i did one week and got into a few places for FREE....my homeboy got married on Monday in Ibiza! His family live out there so I was fortunate :) because we got special treatment for plenty of nights e.g. Pacha was 60 euros for Guetta F*ck me im famous and we got in free :DAll about Club Sandwich in san ant for food as well!

Guest Malcolm Tucker

im booked up for august.... gonna be a mad one.... hopefully it will put napa 07 to shame and that was the sickest two weeks ever.

Guest Intervention

2 weeks

how much you spend out there ?

need to convince jewish people

Tell them theres profit to be made.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Yo i'm hearing kardemena the one these days still. f*ck ibiza full of english twats who drink pints jah know.

lol at you.