Faggots adopting kids

Da Luv Doc

this is sickening! This is gonna destroy family life and confuse so many kids. This will lead to designer babies being a fashion accessory for faggots! When my kids go school if any teacher try tell me kids homos are a way of life, it will be world war 3! If any faggot couple try kiss infront of my kids, it is world war 4.No long ting,how the f*ck can i be watching tv and the programmes promotion a faggot family and have the so called daughter can them both daddies? sh*t is nasty!

I dont thinks its disgusting as such because im sure they are some homo people out there who would make good parents, ... however, i do believe a child should not be brought up around faggotry from such an early age because then they may grow up thinking that is the normal way of life, also it could lead to them gettin bullied at school etci could write an essay about my views on this subject but nah...

LOL, from when parents shout that their kids are f*ck*ng retards in the middle of a supermarket (and the other levels of sh*t parenting that are existent) you can't really be judging that one set of parents is better than another.Also whilst I may disagree with the teaching of it in schools it is part of life, neither you are any anyone else can pretend to be blind to the facts of their being gay people in the world thats just silly. Makes me laugh when groups(religious/ethnic) will deny that there are any homosexuals amongst them.

that child was not produced by two males/femalesend f*ck*ng ofthere should be no question as to whether homosexual partners should be allowed to adopt as its not naturalbut then wheres the humanity in that!isn't each human entitled to fulfilling their natural desires (desire to mother/father or be mothered/fathered), and we all know there are homosexual couples in good situations where they could help raise unfortunate childrenbut reallywe all don't know sh*t about sh*tso really let sh*t be to sh*t and get on with sh*t

Guest Esquilax

It's almost as if they want it all. Marriage and all the same rights that come with it, now the right to adopt children. When you make certain life choices, you must accept that you cannot have everything. They are trying to have everything. It's not cool.They somehow feel they're entitled to everything, because of the shaky past that homosexuality has had regarding the law, they want everyone to give them things.REMINDS ME OF A CERTAIN *OTHER* SECT OF PEOPLE....THAT'S RIGHT, YOU BLACKS ARE AS GOOD AS THE GAYS!!No but in all seriousness, this adoption thing is not cricket.