Diet Help

Corrigan

basically i wanna loose half a stonebut at the same time continue to gain strengthis this possible?
few weeks ago u wanted steroids and now u wanna lose half a stone.just stick to one goal, its coming up to winter so i'd recommend packing on some musclecome feb/march go on a cut then u'll be shredded by mid jul/aughow much u weigh?

basically i wanna loose half a stonebut at the same time continue to gain strengthis this possible?
few weeks ago u wanted steroids and now u wanna lose half a stone.just stick to one goal, its coming up to winter so i'd recommend packing on some musclecome feb/march go on a cut then u'll be shredded by mid jul/aughow much u weigh?
6ft 2 and 13 stonewanted to loose around half a stone to get abs, my upper body is bless now once i have gd abs i will b sorted

I play 5 a side football twice a week, go boxing twice a week and try and fit 3-4 gym sessions in. Am I doing too much cardio to gain strength? I'm putting off playing football properly again because I don't want to become too slim.
I personally don't think so. I think that you'll probably get bigger extremely slowly, if at all, but I don't see why your strength gains should suffer.

I play 5 a side football twice a week, go boxing twice a week and try and fit 3-4 gym sessions in. Am I doing too much cardio to gain strength? I'm putting off playing football properly again because I don't want to become too slim.
I personally don't think so. I think that you'll probably get bigger extremely slowly, if at all, but I don't see why your strength gains should suffer.
Perfect, exactly the answer I was looking for.