Black GKs vs Black CBs

Captain Planet

Black CBs vs Black GKs  

1. 1. Who are worse?

• GKs?
    • CBs?

While here I just want to state that, I don't agree with the old notion that black players can't play intelligent roles so you just stick them on the wing, for example.I think it's rather the coaching styles employed in especially countries like England where physical attributes are seen as core, then everything else will be trained later on.So obviously athletic black players will be the main guys because we do tend to be fast and strong in football.

I think its a dumb statement that goes into that whole silly genetic argument about Blacks blacks being athletes but Whites are smarter blah blah etc.
yes and no obviouslt we know blacks can play a game based on technique and game reading, but selectors and coaches choose black players based on athleticism and physique.

I think its a dumb statement that goes into that whole silly genetic argument about Blacks blacks being athletes but Whites are smarter blah blah etc.
yes and no obviouslt we know blacks can play a game based on technique and game reading, but selectors and coaches choose black players based on athleticism and physique.
Ahh yeah I can understand and even agree in most case that, but that is different to what is being asked or often stated.But in England isn't it the case that these skills are looked over no matter the race.