Ladiesssss...

bay_u

For me, if I think he has potential, not much gets said until i secure him.Nothing worse than hyping someone up and then you find out they are sh*t.
basically
:!: Some women will tell there friends about practically every man they come across, or even have one decent convo with this person, Some people get too excited and talk to much. We have two ears and one mouth for a reason.

STOP IT. At least 3 of her closest friends know way before your even contemplating a relationship.
lol too true. The amount of people who do this including myself is a lot.Are certain people seriously gonna say on here that they don't get excited and let slip to their closest that they've met a guy who they think has potential?PURLEASE.

Guest Lisa Turtle
STOP IT. At least 3 of her closest friends know way before your even contemplating a relationship.
lol too true. The amount of people who do this including myself is a lot.Are certain people seriously gonna say on here that they don't get excited and let slip to their closest that they've met a guy who they think has potential?PURLEASE.
'Not much gets said'I've had friends tell me about so many phails its unreal.

'Not much gets said'I've had friends tell me about so many phails its unreal.
Understandable... but at least something is said before you randomly say.. oh guess what guys I have a new man in my life. Just seems weird to me.If it wasn't for my bestie... me and my first would never have got together.