North gang profiles

Captain Planet

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swear they are fighting over colours. This is dumb.
tbh most of it is but a lot of it isnt amd has been around since these kids banging colours were in infant schoolhttp://gangsinlondon.piczo.com/haringey(to...;linkvar=000044snm
Was actually an interesting read.And C/S Cipher on the comment about people saying these guys are waste but getting hype when they make music.

Is there a rainbow gang? I might have to start it off.Gonna come in the game like when you used to play 'rock, paper, scissors' back in the day and some next guy would come in and yell "black magic" and wave his arms about.
Gay Gang?:lol:

Guest WAVESURFER
RainbowFlagPosersEuroprideLondon2006.jpgheard u man had carnival on smash
LOLI was gonna make a similar type of post, but halfway through typing "gay gang" into google images, I stopped and thought "WTF am I doing?"But yeah, good joke, I admire yr tenacity.

Guest Lisa Turtle
RainbowFlagPosersEuroprideLondon2006.jpgheard u man had carnival on smash
LOLI was gonna make a similar type of post, but halfway through typing "gay gang" into google images, I stopped and thought "WTF am I doing?"But yeah, good joke, I admire yr tenacity.
:lol:
LMAO