Simple Question

Meticulous

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

settled family life wiv nice comfy pad in barbados to be the main abodetime would have been spent wisely in dubaimy yute will be 12 with one more siblinga london flat hopefully if its still worth visitingor if its not been nuked by the JWO and blamed on arabsmy own carribean/american business

settled family life wiv nice comfy pad in barbados to be the main abodetime would have been spent wisely in dubaimy yute will be 12 with one more siblinga london flat hopefully if its still worth visitingor if its not been nuked by the JWO and blamed on arabsmy own carribean/american business
I don't think science will be able to solve that problem for you by then...

Guest Esquilax
I don't think science will be able to solve that problem for you by then...
Now now Captain Planet, I'm sure science will have progressed far enough to give serial bummers like Venom a chance at parenthood.

seen. unlike you my 2yr old wasnt born in a testtube still.do you want my autograph? ur always trying to get my attentionalways the neeks to keep chasing u round threads months/years after u may have had one lickle disagreement onlineu dont warrant the attention u seek from me. try harder

seen. unlike you my 2yr old wasnt born in a testtube still.do you want my autograph? ur always trying to get my attentionalways the neeks to keep chasing u round threads months/years after u may have had one lickle disagreement onlineu dont warrant the attention u seek from me. try harder
wakkachikkawooooowooooowahhhhhhhh

Indoctrinated into the rat race, my zeal for breaking through the glass ceiling toward upper management and the truly astronomical bucks will lead to a spectacular flameout just before I hit 30. After too many 100-hour weeks, I will meltdown at the work's Christmas party, slapping off a few hairpieces and then hacking down the expensive ice sculpture with somebody's prosthetic leg. After taking compassionate leave, I am eventually pressured to take a redundancy package, and spend the next couple years travelling and writing. My first book will be greeted by the critics with mild praise and optimism about my future progression, the second will be panned as hackneyed and self-indulgent.