any good clubs/freshers raves on tonight

almunia is shit

Kingston McClusky's - Crazy Cousins (Bare roehampton and kingston slags)Strawberry Moons (near Leicester Sq) = time to let go! = will have better music but not as much slags as kingston (saying that the promoter said he has got a coach coming down from birmingham full of gyallie) and you know how them up north birds are!Those are the 2 mains ones i can think of and i am debating which one to go?!?

Kingston McClusky's - Crazy Cousins (Bare roehampton and kingston slags)Strawberry Moons (near Leicester Sq) = time to let go! = will have better music but not as much slags as kingston (saying that the promoter said he has got a coach coming down from birmingham full of gyallie) and you know how them up north birds are!Those are the 2 mains ones i can think of and i am debating which one to go?!?
safe, whats the dress code for strawberry moons?

killed the Works, till the point a security guard was like 'oh i like ur outfits, u always look good, the pink was really nice last time'I decided to give it a miss from thenenjoy urselfs tho and if a girl/man offers to cook u breakfast 2moro, decline!
if ure talking that dingy shithole in kingston that is really nuffin to brag aboutthat's like saying i banged up some yute with down-syndrome

Freshers week started in Birmingham tonight too. I doubt anyone is longing it down from there to London on their first night of freshers week.

Hold tight the VIP2'ers in the rave last night. I was gone so i cant even remember who it was but i remember talking to them for a hot sec and seeing them dagger up one gyallie. The rave last night was suprising goood (ended up going to strawberry moons in central)! All im saying is "I LOVE BRUMMY GIRLS"!!!They were sooooo eaasy! a coach of them came down from birmz and was getting violated all night! Whos down for a road trip to Birmz next week?!? lol