Caught On Tape: Man Starts Shooting Up People In A Underground Station & Then Walks On Train

General Mac

that have a go hero in the white tee was silly imo.no-one was backing it and he ended up dying, long long long.
You say that but more people could have died if he didn't.When he charged at a man firing a loaded gun I'm sure he was aware of what could've happened to him.
hhhm see I doubt it. I think for someone to jump in like that. He must have expected a few heads to jump in as well. + long all this talk about more people would have died. I dont care about THEM. all about ME ME me me.... Am gone!!!

that have a go hero in the white tee was silly imo.no-one was backing it and he ended up dying, long long long.
You say that but more people could have died if he didn't.When he charged at a man firing a loaded gun I'm sure he was aware of what could've happened to him.
hhhm see I doubt it. I think for someone to jump in like that. He must have expected a few heads to jump in as well. + long all this talk about more people would have died. I dont care about THEM. all about ME ME me me.... Am gone!!!
Obviously thats why you would have been one of the guys who fled, he wasn't, to me, he deserves respect for it.Whether or not he thought others would jump in, he didn't ask anyone to, and he still tried to rock the man alone, unarmed..

just watched it again. point taken.although he could have gone about it better. ran away and come from behind etc.still RIP.