POKER TEXAS HOLD'EM

Guest28

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh I generally don't like playing online poker with money I tend to just play a little to keep my game sharp for live games and tournies Back in the day I felt it was always a possibility of juss going overboard and blowing a bag but you definately gain alot more disclipine and restraint with timeWhen playing with money (atleast initially) play with a couple friends, it's jokes and you don't really fear the prospect of losing serious money Only when you're a bit more serious would I recommend going online, cuz when it's live poker you feel every quid your losing physically so you know your limit and adjust your play accordingly..on the internet however you don't get that feeling and so you blow money without realising it until you see your statement

• 2 months later...
Turned 20 quid into 2 bills in about 10 mins on Betfair Poker Me >>>>
maybe u did, but that doesn't mean you're good at poker...have u got a list of your hand history?u shud have...pm me

lol @ pkrbare fishi wonder what u lot know about preflop, postflop stratagem+EV bets, continuation betting, table selection, implied odds etcit's annoying to hear people bragging about how good they are when I'm prepared to bet a huge wad they're gassingit's really annoying

lol @ pkrbare fishi wonder what u lot know about preflop, postflop stratagem+EV bets, continuation betting, table selection, implied odds etcit's annoying to hear people bragging about how good they are when I'm prepared to bet a huge wad they're gassingit's really annoying
You chat sh*t mate, yeah pkr? It's free money. You're going on about people gassing about how good they are...Then you turn around and do the same...Bit ironic?

You chat sh*t mate, yeah pkr? It's free money. You're going on about people gassing about how good they are...Then you turn around and do the same...Bit ironic?
where have i said how good i am?

it's not really braggin, jus tryna sort the those who know what they're doin from those that don't?
exactlyanyone can go and be lucky and win a few hands but to claim that ur making consistent money against the calibre of players that I know exist online is nonsense.poker is like any other pursuit in life, if u aint devoting hours to it, you ain't gonna do well consistentlysimple asthese guys talking reckless like it's some get rich quick scheme

it's not really braggin, jus tryna sort the those who know what they're doin from those that don't?
exactlyanyone can go and be lucky and win a few hands but to claim that ur making consistent money against the calibre of players that I know exist online is nonsense.poker is like any other pursuit in life, if u aint devoting hours to it, you ain't gonna do well consistentlysimple asthese guys talking reckless like it's some get rich quick scheme
Yeah except I play on Fulltilt the same way I go to Lectures? Easily 3 hours per sitting. So what are you saying?? Stop talking about the calibre of players online, if you're intelligent and you can read quick, you'll be good. I'm not going to go overboard and say I'm gifted, but I have inklings. I'm not one of those high risk players who wins big and loses big, I'll play consistent, if I'm losing I'm big enough to duck out and try again later. So even when things aren't rosy, I'm not losing to these high 'calibred' players you're on about.

Yeah except I play on Fulltilt the same way I go to Lectures? Easily 3 hours per sitting. So what are you saying?? Stop talking about the calibre of players online, if you're intelligent and you can read quick, you'll be good. I'm not going to go overboard and say I'm gifted, but I have inklings. I'm not one of those high risk players who wins big and loses big, I'll play consistent, if I'm losing I'm big enough to duck out and try again later. So even when things aren't rosy, I'm not losing to these high 'calibred' players you're on about.
ok mate best of luck