POKER TEXAS HOLD'EM

Guest28

it's not really braggin, jus tryna sort the those who know what they're doin from those that don't?
exactlyanyone can go and be lucky and win a few hands but to claim that ur making consistent money against the calibre of players that I know exist online is nonsense.poker is like any other pursuit in life, if u aint devoting hours to it, you ain't gonna do well consistentlysimple asthese guys talking reckless like it's some get rich quick scheme
Yeah except I play on Fulltilt the same way I go to Lectures? Easily 3 hours per sitting. So what are you saying?? Stop talking about the calibre of players online, if you're intelligent and you can read quick, you'll be good. I'm not going to go overboard and say I'm gifted, but I have inklings. I'm not one of those high risk players who wins big and loses big, I'll play consistent, if I'm losing I'm big enough to duck out and try again later. So even when things aren't rosy, I'm not losing to these high 'calibred' players you're on about.
ok mate best of luck
Aye.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what pisses me off is when u go to high limit fixed pot limit tables and no matter how long u play for atleast one perosn ALWAYS bets pre flop/// pisses me off and when u keep calling them and u beat them when they got like 7 2 off suit u think y the fuk r u tryna bluff in fixed limit gains, in the long run its not profitable to bluff in fixed limit...

what pisses me off is when u go to high limit fixed pot limit tables and no matter how long u play for atleast one perosn ALWAYS bets pre flop/// pisses me off and when u keep calling them and u beat them when they got like 7 2 off suit u think y the fuk r u tryna bluff in fixed limit gains, in the long run its not profitable to bluff in fixed limit...
This post shows you should quit playing while you're behind. It's akin to saying "I hate football cos the other team try and score goals against me".Stick to solitaire or learn to play properly!

This post shows you should quit playing while you're behind. It's akin to saying "I hate football cos the other team try and score goals against me".Stick to solitaire or learn to play properly!
looooooool ok then....ive studied fixed limit poker to the T.... doyle brunson super system 1 and 2 have been read over and over again.... fixed limit is not designed for making bluff moves. TRUST ME

looooooool ok then....ive studied fixed limit poker to the T.... doyle brunson super system 1 and 2 have been read over and over again.... fixed limit is not designed for making bluff moves. TRUST ME
Why should I trust you?/I love people who read books and think it's going to teach them how to play poker...each table/situation is different...you play according to your situation, not according to what Doyle Brunson has told you to do.Simple.

Why should I trust you?/I love people who read books and think it's going to teach them how to play poker...each table/situation is different...you play according to your situation, not according to what Doyle Brunson has told you to do.Simple.
loooool ur missing what im tryna say and think i dnt know that... im telling u bout fixed limit texas hold em and my pet hates when people always bet pre flop even with bad cards. when in the long run its not profitable to bluff in fixe dlimit poker....lets set up agame now if u like... $1 $2 dolla blinds with 100 dollars stack?

why lol?you obivously dnt knw the 10percnet rule.ahwellif u wana play then pm me..
i was laughing at how the offer came out of nowhereill pm u when i wanna play heads upright now im doing full rings and MTTs only.

c ome we do this someone set up a game im playing poker in some pub on friday, this is gonna be my first non-internet poker game
tosser zombyus 3 lets play on a table with 7 other people...like a toruanment of 10.. with us 3 playing and help eahcother to get top 3... elimante the rets by tleling ehcother wta cards we got... then wen it gets to the last 3 we battle it out ourselfs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

im on full tilt

Skola One (maybe an underscore in the middle)

i play cards for fun

freerolls / play chips online when im bored

cash when we play house games coz sittin with 9 mates drink/smoke/cards is a good way to spend a night chillin

sayin that

if theres a game goin down and the stakes are too heavy

il join just to see who backs their talk