FUCKING DEVILS

Thun

Thought you were religious
so its ok for non religious people?
A lot of things are
Wha gwan with the cancer charities though? And the government who supposedly is here for the people's benefit
=
medical care / pharmaceuticals are a multi billion dollar business, especially profitable in north america

Guest Triple XXX

it's pains me to see how money hungry the world issomething clearly helps people with cancer and certain f*cks aint interested because they cant make money off itSMHabout costs too much to research wht are we giving money to these cancer charities?

Wha gwan with the cancer charities though?
I will never ever give to them skanky cancer charitysThere another f*ck*ng scam
sum 1 told me them people who stand about on rd tryin to annoy u into coughin up get paid around 9 quid an hr lol
yh they doi would rather give money to a tramp on the road then pay their wageshow much money have they gta collect that pays for their 'labour' which could go toward the cause of the charity

I have stayed away now from products that contain aspartameI thought it was only diet sh*t that it was in but I started to look at the labels of bottles of normal Lilt, Sprite, and Fanta. Guess What?They all had aspartame in them and they aint even diet drinksI thought they started to taste different and its because its got that fake sugar sh*t (aspartame)

I have stayed away now from products that contain aspartameI thought it was only diet sh*t that it was in but I started to look at the labels of bottles of normal Lilt, Sprite, and Fanta. Guess What?They all had aspartame in them and they aint even diet drinksI thought they started to taste different and its because its got that fake sugar sh*t (aspartame)
FFS everything causes cancer these daysthink how many people drink coke too feel like jst eating bread and drinking water nothin else tbh

Guest Tulse Hill

who cares anyway, we all die sooner or later just be happy in what u do, if its drinking coke from doing drugs its ur life, ur gunna die like the next 5000 billion that have and will go through the same routine.THIS IS YOUR TIMEYOUR TIMELive ur life, dont let thugs like Thun make u worried, DRINK UR f*ck*ng COKEGO ON SON

who cares anyway, we all die sooner or later just be happy in what u do, if its drinking coke from doing drugs its ur life, ur gunna die like the next 5000 billion that have and will go through the same routine.THIS IS YOUR TIMEYOUR TIMELive ur life, dont let thugs like Thun make u worried, DRINK UR f*ck*ng COKEGO ON SON
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: