Shisha

LuLu

Watermelon + Mint flavour.Apple is kinda strong for a beginnger. And its not that nice. which shisha place you goin to? expect to see 2 things. Arabs or Somalians
going to one on wilmslow road (the curry mile ) in Rusholmeye im kind of use to seeing somalians, arabs etc aboutesp on wilmslow road

its part of my friends cultuream i supose to turn round and say. ' cheers for the invite but, nah i wont come cos its not in my culture to do so, il go for some fish and chips instead whilst you go to the shisha place '

shishas a big waste of money unless youre 14 years old and think it looks cool to exhale big clouds of smoke
lol dont chat sh*t
Shisha is f*ck*ng swag, my muzzoid friends always want me to go but it does nothing, just like nokia wire saidalthough it is nice if you smoke hash with it or even some skunk but on its own its a waste of money jjust some exicited joe daki thing

Guest Esquilax

give it a try at least, if you havent before, it wont hurt.all this, if its not part of ure culture, only kids do it to look cool its swag etc is irrelevantsomeone has invited you to a function where there is shisha, it's like smoking flavoured tobacco, but is a bit more vaporous.just DEW it

Watermelon + Mint flavour.
:!: shisha is alright for when you wanna relax with your peoplesThe Canopy in E14 on three colt street has a nice atmosphere, leather sofas, huge pillows, some nice chicks serving food and drink, all under a marquee in a garden lounge kinda thing