Shisha

LuLu

You know what I don't get with all these smoke things is when people say "don't inhale"..... like what do you do besides inhale and exhale? I thought it was straight forward business, can someone explain to me what you do that is not "inhaling" please?
means keep the smoke in your mouth and dont take it into your lungs.

You know what I don't get with all these smoke things is when people say "don't inhale"..... like what do you do besides inhale and exhale? I thought it was straight forward business, can someone explain to me what you do that is not "inhaling" please?
seen, then how does it effect you in your mouth (I'm referring to weed, I know Shisha is pretty much just taste)

seen, then how does it effect you in your mouth (I'm referring to weed, I know Shisha is pretty much just taste)
It doesnt affect you if you dont take it into your lungs. Smoking weed without inhaling is completely pointless

Well i ended up having orange flavour, it kinda just gave me a headache if anythingI was kinda confused to why i wasnt supose inhale it and felt a bit of a prat passing round this hose pipe thing cos the resstaurant is located on a main road but u can only smoke at the front balcony part of the restaurant.it cost £5 and the sh*t was never ending, it was like playin a game of pass the pipe.

Well i ended up having orange flavour, it kinda just gave me a headache if anythingI was kinda confused to why i wasnt supose inhale it and felt a bit of a prat passing round this hose pipe thing cos the resstaurant is located on a main road but u can only smoke at the front balcony part of the restaurant.it cost £5 and the sh*t was never ending, it was like playin a game of pass the pipe.
Firstly orange is one of the worst flavours.Grape, Watermelon these are usually the best flavours.Secondly if its outdoors it means its a whack ass place.Lastly 5 pound for shisha just proves it's some cheap quality shisha, I usually pay £12. You just need to be shown the delights of shisha and im sure you'll endure a memorable experience. f*ck OUTDOOR SHISHA JOINTS.

some crap about smoking in public placesi said to my friend get apple, she was like no apple is the common flavour ? orange was vile, lol @ the bus stop being right outside the restaurant also, was just one of them nights where it was just like wtf is going on, i just had to laugh really.

some crap about smoking in public placesi said to my friend get apple, she was like no apple is the common flavour ? orange was vile, lol @ the bus stop being right outside the restaurant also, was just one of them nights where it was just like wtf is going on, i just had to laugh really.
Yeah apple is generally the most popular/common flavour. Doesnt mean it's the best.You just need to visit a better establishment one that has indoor tv, couches instead of seats and a much better environment to smoke shisha. f*ck the law.