The Saboteur (360, PS3 & PC)

FaTz

The-Saboteur_BOX_US_RP_VER2boxart_160w.jpg

Live the resistance in an open-world Paris - Fight and sabotage your way through a stylized open-world 1940s Paris - from the top of the Eiffel Tower, to the riverbanks of the Seine, the cathedral of Notre Dame or the prestigious Champs-Élysées.Be the Saboteur - Use a broad range of weapons and explosives to perform your blockbuster sabotage as you single-handedly hunt-down your enemies to dismantle and destroy the Nazi occupation.Quiet In, Loud Out - Use gameplay systems like Climbing, Sneaking, and Stealth Kills to infiltrate the Nazi occupation to perform acts of Sabotage Once you've blown your target to pieces, leverage the intuitive cover system and assortment of weapons to blast your way to freedom.Vertical World - This version of Paris was designed to leverage the unique abilities of The Saboteur. Being a Saboteur is all about surprise attacks and Paris' rooftops are the perfect path for your secret operations.Hijack any vehicle - From high performance racecars to military vehicles, as the Saboteur, you can drive any vehicle that comes along to escape your pursuers.
XT1545_1_lq.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You dont need a game code for this...the code just gives you extras like seeing naked girls in the strip club thats about it...plus each code can only be used once so you will not find a code on the internet or anywhere else....your not missing much at all trust me! I borrowed it off my friend and completed it...its ok.....nothing special...its a mix of gta and assasins creed...decent....would recommend playing...would not recommend buying tho!