The Random Thoughts Of The Day Thread

JOHN DOE

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never understood why a center half is a not called a midfielder but rather a defender.
You mean you've never understood why a CB is called a centre-half when the name suggests a CM should be?Because in the early footballing days, most teams instead of playing 4-4-2, playedd 2-3-5The two players at the back would be fullbacks, the players infront of them in the middle (who played higher up, more like dmfs, were centre halves), hence the name.Hence fullbacks also being called...full-backs, even though they are required to get up and down the length of the pitch.The formation because redundant as football evolved.

i'm actually stuckNEED to move out my drum mumsie is driving me crackers, can't find my grad job still doing the pissy retail thing so money is tight.I could move in with my baby mums but i can't decide if i want her or not even tho my daughter is 7 months :confused: I mean, she's good to me and loves me off and would do anything for me....but i think she's to...nice....girly...i dunno.I'm a selfish guy and i've never in my life been able to be faithful as much as i tried, i don't wanna put her through no unnecessary drama of me moving in and moving back out some time in the future. :unsure: I ACTUALLY NEED TO GET CONKED IN THE HEAD...I got a good life waiting out on a plate but why can't i take it.I think i need a girl that won't take my sh*t, will try and scuff me when i pull my mad stunts not burst into tears.LORD WHY HAVE YOU FORSKEN THEE???Venting thread?I'm not actually mad tho, im just very confused about my life right now.ummmm...yeah

u want to box on ur 4 head to set u straightLord has not forsaken u, u forsook urself
i know.............I need to stop waitng for something drastic to happen....as if having madness with yardies tryna end my life, having snakes tryna clamp me down, having my daughter the same time as doing the most important exams of my life all at the same time to finally graduating isn't drastic enough.loltingsomebody slap me