Sanchez What you man think?

The Somalian

this guy is from my manor ladsfirst saw him play when he was 9 he was playing in my brothers team who were 11 year olds at primary he had little dreads then was called little sanchez as we alreasy had another sanchez in the ends who is actually quite short now.always had potential from what i saw of him the couple of times i see him kick ball and he stood out alongside my brother of coursewas talking to my boy last night said he aint the arsenal garde is not as good as vela was his excuse saying he is not sharpe enough or confident i was saying he needs more matches under his belt can not cuss man on his debut which he scores in and we win.hope he makes it still

Thought he was pie in the sky before the i started watching the yoof cup games. He certainly has talent, a lot more than Theodore that's for sure.He was pretty poor in the reserves last season. Looked like he was playing out of position as a striker.Pretty certain he won't make it at arsenal but I'm sure he'll have good top flight career.

both jay simpson and rhys murphy are betternone of them 3 will make it here. although i think jay deserves a chance cos he's got that explosiveness we dont have any player like that i know he lacks abit technically but he offers something differentrhys is probs the most gifted young striker we have outside 1st team. great finisher just hope he stays injury free

both jay simpson and rhys murphy are betternone of them 3 will make it here. although i think jay deserves a chance cos he's got that explosiveness we dont have any player like that i know he lacks abit technically but he offers something differentrhys is probs the most gifted young striker we have outside 1st team. great finisher just hope he stays injury free
Jay gone. I think its no conincidence that we dont have players like him.I'd agree but I think his injuries have already f*cked him up. Then the lack of pace or height make me think Wenger would like at him like "okay so what do I do with you..." If Lupoli never made it I can't see Murphy, but thats just my opinion.

this guy is from my manor ladsfirst saw him play when he was 9 he was playing in my brothers team who were 11 year olds at primary he had little dreads then was called little sanchez as we alreasy had another sanchez in the ends who is actually quite short now.always had potential from what i saw of him the couple of times i see him kick ball and he stood out alongside my brother of coursewas talking to my boy last night said he aint the arsenal garde is not as good as vela was his excuse saying he is not sharpe enough or confident i was saying he needs more matches under his belt can not cuss man on his debut which he scores in and we win.hope he makes it still
lol hese from fields innit/ber LF man up in the arsenal games now

he doesn't have amazing pace but decent enough, its not like any footballers* in our current squad attacking wise does. he has v.good technical ability good attitude and he is far superior to lupolishould go out on loan but i can just tell wenger don't like him.*theo aint a footballer
I aint saying he's slow, but he ain't got the accleration of say a Walcott/Watt, granted you call them athletes, but then he aint say a bit slow but at least got the power in his running and play like say Sunu or even Simpson and Simpson aint made it and Sunu is way too inconsistent to make it at us IMO, then his injuries which I do think Wenger believes and worries a lot in when your young and how they effect your body long-term. I just think its all against him and TBH he wont even get a chance.His frame is similar to Lupoli's and to me techincally I cant see much difference between the two tbh.

why compare the pace to reserve strikersrvp, bendtner, eduardo. none of those are fast really. eduardos probs the quickest from them 3simpson is rapid he aint 'abit slowhe's not small either good hold up play. all this is irrelevant tho the only part i agree with is he wont get a chance
Cos firstly thats who I see him running with, so I can guage it better than compared to a first teamer who I never seen him play with and cos there the players he has to get past his in terms of making the first team and I think Murphy is behind Simpson, Watt and Sunu in the pecking order.Simpson aint faster than Watt or Walcott is he? That was my point. He's more Sunu pace, maybe faster than him but not by much.