Going parties with your partner?

Tirunih

Do any of you lot do this??i cannot do thisme and my girl have been invited to parties separately and i told her that if she's planning on going that i will not go..why??coz i like female attention when i'm out and although i don't have any intentions whatsoever on cheating on my girl, I would prefer my own space.Also it's something i don't do, i need to have my freedom when i'm having fun.Are you lot the same?

Onyl did this a couple of times my girl used to complain i didnt wanna go nowhere with her etc Spose it has its ups and downsBut, if I were to go for a drink or something, and I saw a guy tryna move to her and after being told im with my man etc he persisted, even onceFight, party locked.Infact, one time I went to a club with my girl she ended up having an argument with some chick and I was going to cave her face in but I was stopped....

it was one big FALEHE invited me, big bbq, HE said, 'make sure u look sexy baby'So i tried a little thing u know, got confirmation when i stepped in to the block that i was looking half decentAnyways i just thought as soon as ppl clocked us together they would hold it down with the commentsTHEN he says, 'party aint popping yet, me and my mans are guna go get more juice, go upstairs and chill il come get u when its live'Im like 'COOL'went and fell asleep watching adult swim, looking CRISS 2 hours passed wake up some dirty bashment bassline, look outside it was like a movie, the fattest crowd wileing, food juice everythingI was HOTWent downstairs to look for this arseface, mans missing, Finally asked 2 bruddahs if they seen him, b4 they could say nah, missah mans tapping my shoulder drunk as f*ckTalking MASH!Hear him, 'i feel so saucy, think im guna be sick, can we go lie down'them U turns there, what a bitch

Guest Lisa Turtle

The first party is the most daunting when the attendees are mainly the company of your S.O and you don't know anyoneBy the 3rd party you can fend for yourself so you don't really need to spend much time with your partner except to check in with them.

Onyl did this a couple of times my girl used to complain i didnt wanna go nowhere with her etc Spose it has its ups and downsBut, if I were to go for a drink or something, and I saw a guy tryna move to her and after being told im with my man etc he persisted, even onceFight, party locked.Infact, one time I went to a club with my girl she ended up having an argument with some chick and I was going to cave her face in but I was stopped....
My boyfriend can be like this. A While ago this little man beast kinda girl has some kind of vandetta against me because she was sleeping with an ex of mine, she went for me at a party. My partner was all wounde up wanting to stab her, had to make him calm down and see sense.If you have a jealous partner or someone who doesn't mix well in groups i can see why it would be stressfull and you maybe wouldn't want to go parties with them. It takes time for everything to fit in place, i dont mind going to mutual parties with my partner, and other times its nice to just be with your friends.

Done it twice with my girlfriend.*First time - Ended up out with her friends and there friends in some pub, I'd been drinking before I met them so you know soon as I got there I was pretty hammered, said a few things I shouldn't have (it got laughs), got on with her girl friends and one of her main friends. Then went off to some club, which I didn't mind because more drink was involved, but we ended up arguing, I still say the drink caused me to kick off with her in public, we made up about it later.*Second time - All a big get together she asked me to come along to, this time I was far better, yeah more drink but I didn't touch as much. For some reason I was knocking back rose wine in a pint glass, and got along with everyone, we both fell asleep together on a sofa at her mates, some how we managed it.I see no problem with it/

Guest M12 Part 2

dont mind if we are in the company of people we both know and i jam with my bredrins and she jams with hers. but not a fan of them 1s where u would go to a normal club nite or rave with just each other. seems strange. each to their own though.u do both need separate nites where ur just with the mandem and shes just with her girls. Otherwise its a bit strange constantly being around each other.Going to sleep and being awoken by your horny tipsy girl coming in from a night out >>>______________ though

First year or so of our relationship i avoided it at all costs, was not on it at all.Then one time we ended up in the same place with our own groups of friends and it was sick, had a good time everyone was vybsing together and ting.Love it when we go out with our own groups to the same rave coz she understands its not a stuck to the hip ting.Nearly ended up beating up some hype guy once though.But overall it gets the thumbs up from me.