Can someone explain

Nokia Charger Wire

Guest WAVESURFER

Cause the grime scene's basically dead, as much as it pains me to say it.It's never gonna get back the way it was back in like 03-05.It's a minority pursuit now, like foxhunting or croquet.

Guest WAVESURFER
Cause the grime scene's basically dead, as much as it pains me to say it.It's never gonna get back the way it was back in like 03-05.It's a minority pursuit now, like foxhunting or croquet.
whos that in your avi guv?
Linnea Jonsson. She's the singer from Those Dancing Days.

Guest Esquilax
whos that in your avi guv?
Linnea Jonsson. She's the singer from Those Dancing Days.
And she would get more pipe than a plumbers exam.

woiiilol, I forgot what the hype about her was, think I just liked her 'cause she resembled a next girl I like a bit, looking now she looks averageshe looked nicer in the other guy's avi anyhow
she looks like a pre pubescent boy. allow
innitOP:time has passed and people have grown out of grimeyoungers have got online and discuss it on grime forum insteadrwd had a whatever room, and you know where that is now(here)