Eden Hazard

Gambino

Sun speculating that you guys might be looking to sign him, was loads of topics about him on the United boards.http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...new-Hazard.htmlARSENAL are considering a summer move for highly-rated Belgian international Eden Hazard.The 18-year-old Lille winger is regarded as one of Europe's hottest properties and has been linked with Manchester United, Inter Milan and Barcelona in the past.Real Madrid's sporting director Zinedine Zidane is also a huge admirer of the midfielder, and is eager for the Spanish giants to snap him up.And Hazard admits he would relish the opportunity to play for Real or Arsene Wenger's Gunners in the future.He said: "Zidane is my idol — the greatest footballer of his generation."If someone like that praises you, it is heart-warming. It moved me."But I must repeat that it is too early to move."In one or two years I will maybe make the next step."What's more, Lille play European football, which is also a good opportunity for me. Getting minutes on the field is what counts from my perspective right now."Real Madrid and Arsenal are the clubs I dreamed of joining as a child."If I joined Inter or Barcelona and could play football there then that would be very good, but Real and Arsenal are really great and play at a very high technical level."I have a three-year contract and feel that I have a lot to learn in Lille."The situation could only change if a club offers £26million and Lille were unable to refuse, but for now I ask all the clubs interested to respect my decision: I want another year to develop at Lille."After that, we will see."