Long awaited Donaeo Party Hard video

Numero001

Lol 3 seconds in and there's no way I'm watching this. Are you f*ck*ng kidding? This looks like it took 20 minutes to film at most. And had a budget of £100.He needs to get to pumping "I" and then make more music like it. I don't care that it's old, it is his best song by far. I have never played it to anyone that didn't fall in love with it.

CO-Sign "I" being Donaeo's best tune!!It is STILL a banger!!!
C/S, i never skip the tune when it comes on my iPod and it always gets reloaded...the tune makes you feel motivated/inspired to do positive sh*t...."Time to let go" is still a tune, i like the original version the best though...

Guest Tulse Hill
C./s the I and when your alone loveI don't get why you would have a hit called party hard and not party hard, the man dem on one side and gyal on the other is typical
C/S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Party hard?u got a 25 stone dude collapsing after 1 shotwttttfffabsolute joke video, must be strapped for cash

C./s the I and when your alone loveI don't get why you would have a hit called party hard and not party hard, the man dem on one side and gyal on the other is typical
Thats the unprofessional-ism of uk video shoots 4u. Most heads just turn up like its a rave and don't know how to act infront of camera and the directors are never clued up either. Have been to countless vid shoots and its the same old story..I was expecting the video to be better than this when I saw this first.^ The editor didn't capture the best scenes. that gurl with the cassie hair do (1:57) is cute.Arrrgh but the vision of girl throwing gun fingers & skanks in bikini is soo cringeworthy.