Thun's balls drop as he find out what police in new jersey have been getting up to

Guest Tulse Hill

4l592q.jpg
If I Die Tonight (2009)"No Justice!" "No Peace!" This rising chant from the streets escalated in answer to the seemingly endless incidents of police brutality throughout this great nation. Following the shooting of Amadou Diallo by 4 members of the NY City Police Department these chants rose from the streets by heartbroken and enraged voices. However, there are two sides to every story and the truth is often found where you least expect it. "If I Die Tonight" reflects on the lives and stories of those who survive on both sides of an impenetrable divide.DOMiNO with a interesting looking documentary called "If I Die Tonight". The primary focus of If I Die Tonight is the victims of police brutality and the advocates that work to ensure accountability on the part of the cops. The most notorious examples profiled in the film are the shooting death of Amadou Diallo, an African immigrant gunned down by New York City police officers, who mistook the unarmed man`s wallet for a gun, and shot at him 41 times, Nicholas Heyward, a thirteen year-old killed by a cop, and Abner Louima, who was brutally sodomized with a broom handle by a NYPD officer.Using the global appeal of soccer to address the pandemic of homelessness, the Homeless World Cup was first established in 2001 to give homeless people the opportunity to better their lives through… "No Justice!" "No Peace!" "No Justice!" "No Peace!". This rising chant from the streets has escalated in answer to the seemingly endless incidents of police brutality throughout this great nation…. Inspired by the slaying of Amadou Diallo, the African immigrant who was unjustifiably murdered by four New York City police officers in 1999 — this stirring documentary explores the disturbing history of police brutality in America. Drawing upon a wealth of interviews and personal accounts from police officials, activists and victims, among others, this penetrating film examines the complexity of the abuse of authority from numerous angles.
http://www.novamov.com/video/bd0pixdg73821