Women dirtier than men

Roscoe

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should not of entered this thread whilst eating breakfast anyways....Went to one girls halls once en suite went into the toilet and theres a dirty bloody tanpon in the toilet...... thought nah allow this flushed it and told her some girl just text me with a better offer.Next ting that was on me...she was butters so i just kept it polite just incase she had friends, I see her rolling out with one guy all lipsing and sh*t heading back to his (i presume) at 1am... then see her heading back to hers as around 7am when i was going back to the ends (stayed at my bedrins), come back up that evening see her in the same garms she was raving in.... she comes up to me... asked her about her night she said she went back f*cked the guy he buss in her... she went home slept went lectures but she was still horny cos he was some 1min man.... then basically said these exact words "If you want you can come to mine and finnish the job..... oh ok then suit yourself ill go back and wash my fanny"

You lot are pretty disgusting.Thinking back now, the only times I might have done something with a horribly filthy chick I have been too drunk to remember specifics. Also, I'll pretty much take anything I can get, so not really that bothered...

Should not of entered this thread whilst eating breakfast anyways....Went to one girls halls once en suite went into the toilet and theres a dirty bloody tanpon in the toilet...... thought nah allow this flushed it and told her some girl just text me with a better offer.Next ting that was on me...she was butters so i just kept it polite just incase she had friends, I see her rolling out with one guy all lipsing and sh*t heading back to his (i presume) at 1am... then see her heading back to hers as around 7am when i was going back to the ends (stayed at my bedrins), come back up that evening see her in the same garms she was raving in.... she comes up to me... asked her about her night she said she went back f*cked the guy he buss in her... she went home slept went lectures but she was still horny cos he was some 1min man.... then basically said these exact words "If you want you can come to mine and finnish the job..... oh ok then suit yourself ill go back and wash my fanny"
my gosh

Next ting that was on me...she was butters so i just kept it polite just incase she had friends, I see her rolling out with one guy all lipsing and sh*t heading back to his (i presume) at 1am... then see her heading back to hers as around 7am when i was going back to the ends (stayed at my bedrins), come back up that evening see her in the same garms she was raving in.... she comes up to me... asked her about her night she said she went back f*cked the guy he buss in her... she went home slept went lectures but she was still horny cos he was some 1min man.... then basically said these exact words "If you want you can come to mine and finnish the job..... oh ok then suit yourself ill go back and wash my fanny"
jb-amazed.jpg

flsdvbfbdfWHAT KIND OF GRIMMAGE IS THIS?
lmao

flsdvbfbdfWHAT KIND OF GRIMMAGE IS THIS?
lmao
shivers in disgust.

LMAO the nastiness is a lot.Only known one person who's hygiene was different lol. Hair/breath/armpits/vagina it was emosh.She'd have a shower.... but come mid morning the B.O. is already present.I remember one time we went raving... dancing dancing dancing now and soca comes on. Only me and her out of our group started to wile out... so I know the smell that nearly made my eyes water was coming from her lower regins... the fish was a lot.Me and another friend didn't know how to tell her cause this girl is so defensive, but from when people started talking about her... we found a way to break it down to her. Hopefully she keeps it up.

DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMThey actually make bitches like this

LMAO the nastiness is a lot.Only known one person who's hygiene was different lol. Hair/breath/armpits/vagina it was emosh.She'd have a shower.... but come mid morning the B.O. is already present.I remember one time we went raving... dancing dancing dancing now and soca comes on. Only me and her out of our group started to wile out... so I know the smell that nearly made my eyes water was coming from her lower regins... the fish was a lot.Me and another friend didn't know how to tell her cause this girl is so defensive, but from when people started talking about her... we found a way to break it down to her. Hopefully she keeps it up.
I recon you found out about her smelly fanny in an other way, the made up story was good though.

how can we be having a class meeting in 6th form about how to break it down to the safest chick that she stinksMy bredrin was dropping grenades'she smells like lesbian sex''she smells like dead carcass''she smells like AIDS'We were crying, but she was too bless to have them talk and not show her wa gwan, so they nominated me to tellLOL at me saying 'everyones noticed a really bad smell in class'And her replying 'i hope everyone dosnt think its me'Urmm yh, we do, we really reeally do

how can we be having a class meeting in 6th form about how to break it down to the safest chick that she stinksMy bredrin was dropping grenades'she smells like lesbian sex''she smells like dead carcass''she smells like AIDS'We were crying, but she was too bless to have them talk and not show her wa gwan, so they nominated me to tellLOL at me saying 'everyones noticed a really bad smell in class'And her replying 'i hope everyone dosnt think its me'Urmm yh, we do, we really reeally do
I bet there was some simp guy who put his Cape on and put Captain Save A Hoe into practice

One girl who's fanny smelt when she took her panties off. I was still fully clothed bar my shoes.Put my trainers back on and without a word just walked out her room.

One girl who's fanny smelt when she took her panties off. I was still fully clothed bar my shoes.Put my trainers back on and without a word just walked out her room.
I never believe these lines.If that was me I'd have either made up an excuse, or just gone through with it to avoid an overly awkward situation.Not just wandered off without saying anything.

I never believe these lines.If that was me I'd have either made up an excuse, or just gone through with it to avoid an overly awkward situation.Not just wandered off without saying anything.
No lie.Was drunk.Just left.