Women dirtier than men

Roscoe

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw on the subject of smell, don't act like your chicks have never had an off-day, just saying.
Boyyyyyyyyyy, set man are talking for themselves.
Not even.Just saying.When you beat it, buss in them, sleep for 10 or so hours, next morning go to beat it again.Just saying innit.

i can understand the shower being a long thing at nightMore than likely u had 1 just before u got in2 bed and had sexPlus who knows hows many times in the night u might wake to a pleasant suprise, and sometimes u can fall asleep with ur man still inside u, when it feels too good to let goBut ur garunteed to get up and pee at some point so wipes keep it sweet

how can we be having a class meeting in 6th form about how to break it down to the safest chick that she stinksMy bredrin was dropping grenades'she smells like lesbian sex''she smells like dead carcass''she smells like AIDS'We were crying, but she was too bless to have them talk and not show her wa gwan, so they nominated me to tellLOL at me saying 'everyones noticed a really bad smell in class'And her replying 'i hope everyone dosnt think its me'Urmm yh, we do, we really reeally do
lulz