Bus CCTV Could Predict Assaults

Thun

Nothing wrong with this, could save innocent ppl from pathetic scumbags/kids.thun suck ur mum u bish
Go dig up your dead gran and suck up her ashes
I'll dig up every dead female in your fam and f*ck them. ill then rape your fat smelly useless mother.
Your peado dad taught you how to skull f*ck your dead scavenging family initYou was born out of incest in the gutter
Thats tanner not me brah. your mum tought me alot of stuff tho son.
Your mum gargles everytime she talks due the cum lodged in her throat after years of throat f*ck*ng abuse from punters
thats ur mum brah.its ok, it can be hard when your mum is a dirty slag.
Your dad sold you and you mum after she f*cked up the move as seen in your sig
your dad is gay and ur mum is a japanese lesbian/thread.
You mum is a Phillipino whore sucking d*cks for a bowl of rice
your mum is a skinny african c*nt with aids
Go do some more breeding with your slutty mum so you can pop out more inbred peasants to work the streets to fund your mums crack habit
no thanks, keep your incest dreams with you and your mother.id make peasants with ur mum but she has aids.
One day your mum might beat your scummy dead grans score of how much buckets of cum she can drink in a 24 hour whoring session as its always been a family tradition of yours
please keep your incest fantasies to you and your familytenk u
Its about that time your dad sends you and your mum out there to suck and f*ck for scraps of food
:ghost: i know its tough for you as a little kid seeing ur family enter prostitution for clean water and breadcrumbs but that doesn't mean other people have to suffer lik u. we buy our own food thanks.we'll send left over chicken bones to your fam in here and in your country no worries. and tell ur mum she needs to be in at 11am 2mo to iron my shirts and wash my dishes. peace u consipiracy bitch nigga
Hurry up get on them roads with your filthy whore mum and dadBait tramps like your fam will get put back in the detention centre if your seen on road in daytime
its not good asking other people with houses and enough food to go out and get food for your poor filthy pathetic shithole of a family.too scared that the boxes and dustbins your family live in will get robbed by some next tramps while you search for half eaten doner kebabs? anyway im off to sleep in my nice comfy bed now, enjoy sleeping on concrete & dog sh*t. just make sure noone stamps on your mums fat head while she's sleeping. i'll deal with her 2mo.
Once your slag mum raises the money from sucking a million d*cks you might be able to have a proper grave for you dead phillipino gran who is buried in a pit and was killed after bare man banged her out for 4 days non stop
lol my gran is aliveunlike yours after they got raped by gorillas while searching for foodpeace nigga
Your nan aint alive as she is still in a pit were she was gang bangedIts were your slag mum and the rest of your fam will end up after being used up and put in the family burial pit amongst the filth ands sh*t

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with this, could save innocent ppl from pathetic scumbags/kids.thun suck ur mum u bish
Go dig up your dead gran and suck up her ashes
I'll dig up every dead female in your fam and f*ck them. ill then rape your fat smelly useless mother.
Your peado dad taught you how to skull f*ck your dead scavenging family initYou was born out of incest in the gutter
Thats tanner not me brah. your mum tought me alot of stuff tho son.
Your mum gargles everytime she talks due the cum lodged in her throat after years of throat f*ck*ng abuse from punters
thats ur mum brah.its ok, it can be hard when your mum is a dirty slag.
Your dad sold you and you mum after she f*cked up the move as seen in your sig
your dad is gay and ur mum is a japanese lesbian/thread.
You mum is a Phillipino whore sucking d*cks for a bowl of rice
your mum is a skinny african c*nt with aids
Go do some more breeding with your slutty mum so you can pop out more inbred peasants to work the streets to fund your mums crack habit
no thanks, keep your incest dreams with you and your mother.id make peasants with ur mum but she has aids.
One day your mum might beat your scummy dead grans score of how much buckets of cum she can drink in a 24 hour whoring session as its always been a family tradition of yours
please keep your incest fantasies to you and your familytenk u
Its about that time your dad sends you and your mum out there to suck and f*ck for scraps of food
:ghost: i know its tough for you as a little kid seeing ur family enter prostitution for clean water and breadcrumbs but that doesn't mean other people have to suffer lik u. we buy our own food thanks.we'll send left over chicken bones to your fam in here and in your country no worries. and tell ur mum she needs to be in at 11am 2mo to iron my shirts and wash my dishes. peace u consipiracy bitch nigga
Hurry up get on them roads with your filthy whore mum and dadBait tramps like your fam will get put back in the detention centre if your seen on road in daytime
its not good asking other people with houses and enough food to go out and get food for your poor filthy pathetic shithole of a family.too scared that the boxes and dustbins your family live in will get robbed by some next tramps while you search for half eaten doner kebabs? anyway im off to sleep in my nice comfy bed now, enjoy sleeping on concrete & dog sh*t. just make sure noone stamps on your mums fat head while she's sleeping. i'll deal with her 2mo.
Once your slag mum raises the money from sucking a million d*cks you might be able to have a proper grave for you dead phillipino gran who is buried in a pit and was killed after bare man banged her out for 4 days non stop
lol my gran is aliveunlike yours after they got raped by gorillas while searching for foodpeace nigga
Your nan aint alive as she is still in a pit were she was gang bangedIts were your slag mum and the rest of your fam will end up after being used up and put in the family burial pit amongst the filth ands sh*t
just because your nan is dead after getting f*cked by silverback gorillas you cant go around saying other peoples nans are dead brah.burial pits? no thanks. not interested in your family traditionthe only thing i want from your family is my slave aka your aids infested mum to come over and iron my shirtif u have a problem with that just tell me

pm eachother.