Ian Wrong for Wenger

Francis Coquelin

Most of you know I work for a well known TV firm. Its not one of the "good" ones. Its the same one thats just signed Wrighty up for 2 years.Got it? Good.We had a Q&A day with Melinda Messsenger and her twins, Kate Walsh and Wrighty not long ago. Im not that important in my job that I was allowed to ask questions, but one of the directors asked Wrighty about Arsenal. Asking why he chose to go into the TV business rather than persue a career in football Wrighty responsed that a few years back after all the "Friends Like These" tv series he contacted Wenger and put himself on offer for a role at the Grove. Wright said he was desperate to get back involved with Arsenal and thought he'd have no problem securing a role inside the Emirates.Wrighty said to his shock that Wenger point blank refused his approach saying there is nothing at the Emirates for him. Wrighty admitted he felt a little rejected by the spurn but added that in hindsight he is glad he was never offered a position. He did not elaborate on what kind of role he was after, more than likely a youth role or scout, but Wrighty was quite damming towards us saying he would not of liked to be part of what has and is going on behind the scenes at Arsenal. He described it as a minefield just waiting for someone to walk across it - Lets hope its Usamov that walks over it.Sadly the conversation was moved on before he had the chance to tell us more, but found it interesting.Been wanting to tell you guys for a few days but the company has only just released it to press, so Im presuming the Sun will run something about it soon.
Thoughts?

Was my favourite Arsenal player of all time. Unfortunately he chats too much sh*t these days that i don't really give him the time of day. Surprised if wenger turned down the chance for him to come back though, maybe thought he was too much of a clown to be a proper coach.My 'Ian Wright - 100 Not Out' VHS >>>>>______________

when he didnt get on the pitch in the Cup final.
It took me a long while to get over that, I used 2 hate Nicolas Anelkatbh I still get very pissed off when I watch that VHSI was watching it live waiting for Wrighty to get on smhWenger will always be a wasteman for that and for letting Wright go the following seasonI would like to see Ian Wright back at the club, there must be something he can do

It took me a long while to get over that, I used 2 hate Nicolas Anelkatbh I still get very pissed off when I watch that VHSI was watching it live waiting for Wrighty to get on smhWenger will always be a wasteman for that and for letting Wright go the following seasonI would like to see Ian Wright back at the club, there must be something he can do
lol. it gets better couldn't make it up

:D

:D:D:D

:D:D:D

Ian Wright, Ray Parlour, Eboue (I say him cos he is our current dressing room clown), these guys are great characters for the dressing room and needed characters in the dressing room. But at times they must make managers think WTF cos they do sh*t with NO common sense whatsoever.Example...

OK Ian, what say you tell us about a great Arsenal dressing room prank instead?Well, there was that thing at Lee Dixon's testimonial. I came into the dressing room and all the players' shirts were hanging there. They were the only ones they had and the club shop and everything was closed so there would have been no way of replacing them if anything happened them. So I threw mine, Dennis Bergkamp's, Tony Adams's and Patrick Vieira's out the window.What a lark...To be honest, I got into quite a bit of trouble over that. Because they had to delay kick-off, find someone to open the club shop and get the names printed onto the back of the new shirts. The lads were fine about it, but the police actually got involved for a while - in the end everyone appreciated it was funny, but it was f*ck*ng hairy at the time!

Was my favourite Arsenal player of all time. Unfortunately he chats too much sh*t these days that i don't really give him the time of day. Surprised if wenger turned down the chance for him to come back though, maybe thought he was too much of a clown to be a proper coach.My 'Ian Wright - 100 Not Out' VHS >>>>>______________