(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

Real Madrid are literatelly f*ckery.Scored some sick goal with Lovenkrands (f*ck you that laugh), the player's movement is on point.Those that want to install it to HDD, it only needs 5.4GB.Game is so on point I don't even know what else to say, might just risk my account and start playing online early tbh.

lolz, when im laggin i just say it and play on like its nufingROFLL who remembers when skemar went to nemesis, oi blad why u so far offside come off dat positionnemesis went das u u pleb..skemar: oohh sh*t .."den u cud start seein his player run bk onto the pitch"i was in stitches bwoyhis excuse woz 'low me man i just woke up init'
sfgfgfgsg:rofl:

kmt know them ones where thes f*ck all on tv that u can get in to so time goes quick
why so long to extracttook me for about 5minutes...burnin took me about 15mins
extracting the oso always takes long 4 me like about 40 mins burning is the same tru i hered u have to burn it slow (2x max) the download i got was some double extract thing for some reason this time jus 5 mins left now tho