(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

I don't even know how you man get rematches in ranked games, I don't remember getting one whenever I have lost on Fifa 10.

Would be sick if you could agree to rematches before you play rather than after..

I'm guessing you dominate your games quite heavily so guys aint gonna wanna play you again

Trust me

I don't even know how you man get rematches in ranked games, I don't remember getting one whenever I have lost on Fifa 10.

Would be sick if you could agree to rematches before you play rather than after..

Lol your a comedian i swear down!!

The day I beat u, is the last game ever that we play, TRUST ME!!

Lol the "end match as a draw" guys knw what time it is! Its even funnier when uve dominated a match, but just ave f*cked up the finishing n it ends as draw n the guys have the cheek to select extra time n penalties....i just think "Ha @ thinkin this is gonna go to penalties"....more time im actually right, but its because my finishing didnt improve n ive lost due to some f*cked flukey goal :unsure::angry::blush:

lol @ thinking they wouldnt just quit as soon as the rematch starts with no penalty for it

Only if EA were going to neglect any potential loopholes.

Obviously it should be a system where, once the first match starts, you play both games or else you lose points for 2 losses and the opponent gains points for 2 victories.

The main thing would be to abolish the ability to quit before 5mins without getting a loss.

They aren't going to bring this into the game but they just need to get rid of these bullshit post match options.

Extra time should be a garuntee, a draw without playing for the longest possible period of open play is a waste of time.

Only if EA were going to neglect any potential loopholes.

Obviously it should be a system where, once the first match starts, you play both games or else you lose points for 2 losses and the opponent gains points for 2 victories.

The main thing would be to abolish the ability to quit before 5mins without getting a loss.

They aren't going to bring this into the game but they just need to get rid of these bullshit post match options.

Extra time should be a garuntee, a draw without playing for the longest possible period of open play is a waste of time.

At times i do feel sorry for them when it comes to having to decide on these things. They get mass complaints no matter what.

I actually cant think of a decent solution to it,anything they try will have some cheap way around that everyone will jump on. Its mad, its like whatever they do, people find a cheap way around the punishment for quitting. part of its their own fault though, the amount of matches on fifa 10 i scored then go d/c for no reason was madness, imagine playing a double header and winning the first then losing a rematch because of BS like that.

c/s, they only put it in because people wouldnt stop complaining about having to play pens/ET without any option. I'd agree with the 2 match thing but u just know they would lose the first and lag out the second match some unbearable amount. the way ppl will do anything to avoid losing one match on this is crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

Shady, you still play clubs?

I'm still on it yea, why?

one of the mangers of the club me and noah are playing for was asking about you. he wants to split the team up. he rates you and wanted to know if your on playing ANY for them?