(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

This guy is such a clown..Are there even 10 people on this site that are purchasing Pro?Furthermore, this thread was made once people were able to download the game..What would you want a Pro thread made NOW for that can't go in the updates thread?
no idea what your on about.

Very much appreciated skemar!!I think they have made him better overall TBH.. He might not seem as feeble as Trim thinks he is any more which is a key factor.
f*ck sake i dnt think hes feeble hes one of the best strikers in the game. Me saying hes weak (which he is against too many defenders IMO) and that i rate other strikers better does not equal me thinkin hes feeble. Dnt no y u n (less so) nem love claiming this.
:lmao: TOO easy. Aren't you happy his strength has been increased?
dont see why you felt the need to call my name in the first place tbh, stated my opinion on certain players that is all. i expect them to differ from people who use different teams, play differently etc

Very much appreciated skemar!!I think they have made him better overall TBH.. He might not seem as feeble as Trim thinks he is any more which is a key factor.
f*ck sake i dnt think hes feeble hes one of the best strikers in the game. Me saying hes weak (which he is against too many defenders IMO) and that i rate other strikers better does not equal me thinkin hes feeble. Dnt no y u n (less so) nem love claiming this.
:lmao: TOO easy. Aren't you happy his strength has been increased?
dont see why you felt the need to call my name in the first place tbh, stated my opinion on certain players that is all. i expect them to differ from people who use different teams, play differently etc
You basically answered yourself here with what you wrote thereI saw his strength had gone up by quite a bit and thought the people that complained about Torres' strength might have got what they wanted; you were one of those people.But yeah, I don't want any trouble, I wont call your name again! :lol: