(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

I want to see individual player stats for any of the following..C.RonaldoRooneyTorresGerrardMaiconEto'oEvraKakaBenzemaGamberiniDavid VillaKLOSERio FerdinandVidicRamosLucioCan players like Nasri, Arshavin, Di Natale, Fabiano, Quagliarella and Rossi do more than the basic skills?Are the custom tactics or formation editing ANY different?

FIEEEEEEEEEENNNNNDDDDSSSS!!!'low me its jealousy talkin as ive gotta bang out a 12hour shift n i havent even been able to touch fifa yet :blush:lol @ burnin @ 2x think ive got time to wait around like that. straight up 8x when im ere, n thats not even full potential.Game sounds live doe, im just upset about not being able to play online yet, THATS gonna kill me!Lol @ the skemar offside ting, i slyly remember it still, man was "missin" them days it was beyond a joke more time

I want to see individual player stats for any of the following..C.RonaldoRooneyTorresGerrardMaiconEto'oEvraKakaBenzemaGamberiniDavid VillaKLOSERio FerdinandVidicRamosLucioCan players like Nasri, Arshavin, Di Natale, Fabiano, Quagliarella and Rossi do more than the basic skills?Are the custom tactics or formation editing ANY different?
Don't want alot do you:lol:i will see what i can do