Van Persie admits to planning 9/11 attacks

streets.

Van Persie - I exaggerate fallsArsenal striker Robin van Persie insists he does not dive but that he does exaggerate his reaction to fouls.When asked by reporters if he overreacted to contact, Van Persie said: "Yes I have done that." The Dutch international argued that if fouled: "Then you are in the right to show in a way to the referee that you are pushed. "That's not really diving. It's just saying: 'Come on, he just pushed me, so I can't score now.' Van Persie's comments come after his team-mate Eduardo recently had a two-game ban for diving overturned. Eduardo was initially suspended for two Champions League games after his tumble as he went in with Celtic keeper Artur Boruc earned the Gunners a penalty in the second leg of a Champions League qualifier.The Croatia striker was fiercely criticised for appearing to dive but, after Uefa's retrospective action to ban him, Arsenal won their appeal after proving there had been contact between Boruc and Eduardo. And Van Persie seems to suggest that if contact is made unfairly then it is justified to overreact to make sure the officials take action. "You sometimes make a little movement with your arms or with your body," he added. "But I don't think that's really cheating. "I never have the intention to dive. Just to play honest football. I am against divers. It is just not honest, but it is difficult. "But sometimes you are knocked off balance a bit and it looks funny. "For example at Manchester United, after the whole Eduardo thing, I had the ball on the right side and I cut it back. "(Patrice) Evra gave me a little push - a really little one - but it sort of over-balanced me. "I just fell down and the whole stadium started to boo me. I was like: 'Come on, can't you see he pushed me?'"
LOL at some of the medias headlines on the BBC side barTimes Online Arsenal's van Persie fuels diving debate - 2 hrs agoESPN Soccernet Van Persie: Sometimes I exaggerate falls - Barclays Premier League - 4 hrs agoObserver Van Persie: I overreact to win penalties - 6 hrs agoIrish Times Van Persie comes clean about his reactions - 8 hrs agoGuardian Unlimited Van Persie admits he overreacts in order to win penalties - 9 hrs ago

"(Patrice) Evra gave me a little push - a really little one - but it sort of over-balanced me. "I just fell down and the whole stadium started to boo me. I was like: 'Come on, can't you see he pushed me?'"
BWL