What Age Do You Plan on havin a kid

Guest Tulse Hill

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa Turtle

I want 2 boys. Maybe one girl to follow. But deffo two boys. Will be the flyest little kids round the way, lolI'm not gonna be done until I'm about 24/25 at uniI don't really wanna get married until I'm about 27. Add a year or 2 of enjoying my husband and being a wife...so, 30.In an ideal world though, I would have had kids at about 26. Tis a shame.

I want 2 boys. Maybe one girl to follow. But deffo two boys. Will be the flyest little kids round the way, lolI'm not gonna be done until I'm about 24/25 at uniI don't really wanna get married until I'm about 27. Add a year or 2 of enjoying my husband and being a wife...so, 30.In an ideal world though, I would have had kids at about 26. Tis a shame.
the%20fonz.jpg

So detailed, women put too much pressure on themselves when it comes to planning on getting married and having kids. IMO its why so many end up in terrible relationships and then divorcing.

So detailed, women put too much pressure on themselves when it comes to planning on getting married and having kids. IMO its why so many end up in terrible relationships and then divorcing.
its why there are so many mad women aboutdissatisfaction with their lives, not achieving what they planned out to do*not sayin this is LOG btw

Guest Lisa Turtle

LOL if Smaddy was sending she would be more blase, I get what she's saying.I know what you mean about over planning Q, but with the way my life is I feel that I need to get some kind of structure to it.if I got pregnant within the next couple of years would it stop me from doing what I've always wanted to? No but I guess it would change the order.When the kids come is when they come, but I would love for it to happen the way I envisage.