who have you seen live...and who's show was the best

shaian

jay z (3 times) (once with state prop)dizzeemos defalicia keyscassidyclipsebig moelil oesgbig pokeypaul wall(whole screwed up click)traethink there are a few more.honestly the best show i have seen was traes. the love, the vibe, everything was just perfect for that show. jay-z for a major show was best. the earls court show was pretty decent, vibes was good. the 1st time i seen him i was kinda far back but he had good supporting acts

Guest WAVESURFER

Hip-hop wise, I've seen:Wu-Tang ClanGhostface (twice)Method Man & RedmanCool KidsPublic EnemyEdanDead PrezSmif N Wessun (with Buckshot)DJ PremierGrand PubaThere's more, but I just can't think right now.Best one was probably the first time I saw Ghostface, in the Subclub in Glasgow. That was pretty special.Seeing Wu-Tang (unfortunately minus ODB) was also a pretty big deal for me.Also got Lil Wayne coming up in a coupla weeks, unless the little bastard cancels again.