what do u think?

o-guy

In a white country, a mixed person is often seen as blackIn a black country, a mixed person is often seen as white
For real?
that is not truea mixed race person that has predominantly white features and light skin complexion is just seen as sumthing else but in my experience a mixed race person with black features regardless of hw light his skin are still seen as black (albinos are still seen as black)
Well,i know of some mixed people who used to get called blufonyo in ghana (they are half ghanaian)
Never heard that term. A lot of Ghanaians will call a mixed person Jabroni. Gets me mad still.
Me too.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol@ saying smaddy made any sense. she rarely ever makes sense in her postsshes not mixed race. and she was playing foolish semantics talkign about "most blk pple can say they're mixed race" :/end of the day its all about association by heritage. anyone has ANY right to associate or disassociate their rights by heritage.and then she's talking about indians and other asians not referring to themselves by race!! what bullshit is that?obviously IN ASIA malaysias or thais, dont refer to each other by race or abroad cos they're all asians. just like Africans wont, nor europeans wont either. what a stupid no brainer.

In a white country, a mixed person is often seen as blackIn a black country, a mixed person is often seen as white
For real?
that is not truea mixed race person that has predominantly white features and light skin complexion is just seen as sumthing else but in my experience a mixed race person with black features regardless of hw light his skin are still seen as black (albinos are still seen as black)
Well,i know of some mixed people who used to get called blufonyo in ghana (they are half ghanaian)
Never heard that term. A lot of Ghanaians will call a mixed person Jabroni. Gets me mad still.
Me too.
I think its Ga for white personjabroni :lol: (just because the rock used to say that)

lol@ saying smaddy made any sense. she rarely ever makes sense in her postsshes not mixed race. and she was playing foolish semantics talkign about "most blk pple can say they're mixed race" :/end of the day its all about association by heritage. anyone has ANY right to associate or disassociate their rights by heritage.and then she's talking about indians and other asians not referring to themselves by race!! what bullshit is that?obviously IN ASIA malaysias or thais, dont refer to each other by race or abroad cos they're all asians. just like Africans wont, nor europeans wont either. what a stupid no brainer.
by race i meant colourand its not foolish semantics because there is no clear definition of mixrace

I lost count of the amount of foolish, ignorant, thick-as-sh*t replies in this thread, trying to sift through them in order to find anything of note was quite torturous.Among themO-ManTitanMarlonLeiutenantSmadsWere the only people that seemed to actually have a clue about anything (I may have missed some).A lot of people on here will complain about all this racist sh*t they think is wrong or right and how so and so is a devil or x and y are hoes and they say it as if their thoughts come from a place of righteousness or at least common sense.But when a thread like this comes up you can seriously see that it seems most of those on this site are thick. And many people on here who are not thick but intelligent are massively ignorant.Not sure if I can myself be bothered to write a reply because reading other peoples has been exhausting.
You can sit on your high horse and critisize peoples intelligence all day long but your post was pointless. Either tell us why you think most of people on here are thick or don't waste our time.
trustman like cipher titan angelo no sun sunshine mr q wavesurfer etc never say s*** until someone else says something 'stupid', then they reply ":/" or "SMH" etc and will get quoted for the next few pages[cam] to tell the truth them girls just disgust meplease dnt catch feelings though homies zafe

Jabroni? I have only heard them say broni.
lol same ere... thats all I hear in my family... aaaaaye Obroooni girl. sh*t pisses me off.But still... I agree with Tiger.Americans are bush so obviously the whole mentality of having a splash of black in you makes you black... or you could pass for someone who's fully black so you're black... is normal for them to voice.It's funny though because my bestie is mixed race (Pakistani/Libyan) and people have said to her... well in my eyes your still black. LOLwtf. I have issues with my white side simply because of my fathers family and their racism. It's like I'm not good enough for them because my mother is black. This in itself makes it hard to accept that you're a part of a culture that doesn't want to acknowledge you... and what side do you start to embrace? The one that does. But I'm slowly learning to get over it... I don't hate being apart of his culture... I can't... otherwise who am I hating but myself.

too many quote to bother,there is no simple answer, in my life as a mixrace personall white people see us as black, (fine with me) black people see u as black when ur doin well OBAMA Lewis hamilton, Theo walcott, James degale, Alicia keys etc etcwhen we f*ck up we mixrace/halfcast mariah Carey, Ashley Cole, Craig Charles, Goldiea prime example of this is i commented on a thread a while back saying i don't like the little Somalian gang that hang out near my mums causing trouble and sh*t, i dont like them as a group of people not a racenext thing eskay Jones is on some half breed / mongrel talk to me!!the same guy with Arron Lennon in his av and sig...I'm not even sending, just stating how it is IMO...i embrace both sides the same, however as a mixrace personwe all shades of the same colour, i consider myself black, there are no shades of white, u either are or u aint

too many quote to bother,there is no simple answer, in my life as a mixrace personall white people see us as black, (fine with me) black people see u as black when ur doin well OBAMA Lewis hamilton, Theo walcott, James degale, Alicia keys etc etcwhen we f*ck up we mixrace/halfcast mariah Carey, Ashley Cole, Craig Charles, Goldiea prime example of this is i commented on a thread a while back saying i don't like the little Somalian gang that hang out near my mums causing trouble and sh*t, i dont like them as a group of people not a racenext thing eskay Jones is on some half breed / mongrel talk to me!!the same guy with Arron Lennon in his av and sig...I'm not even sending, just stating how it is IMO...i embrace both sides the same, however as a mixrace personwe all shades of the same colour, i consider myself black, there are no shades of white, u either are or u aint
Fam theres different types of white people like Italians are a different shade to Irish so are Spanish etc There is different shades of whites too

c/s at being called names for being mixed race in Ghana,Gotta ask the pops what the name was cant remember. but yeah im considered white therejust one of those things init nothing too important. Also c/s mixed race is a race in itself, it cannot be ignored. my children and their children will always be of mixed heritage it is what it is.pretty soon mixed race will be the majority race and not a minority

Oh you really are retarded this is why i dont bother ever replying to your posts, it's filled with nonsense. Since when does Mongrel mean half breed? and next time re-consider about what you say.
Tonight - Tired need rest & sleep Saturday - Gym / Visit Grandma / Take the missus to a somalian restaurant.Sunday - Match in the early morning / Match in the evening.
hgbcwd linlcn emncdn ecmkfn oeif i did that relationship DUN
Are you stupid? your relationship consists of a f*ckin camera and some busted up whore f*ck outta here with that sh*t.
dont go gettin emotional coz im not feeling ur grub mate,just not my kinda ting, i can imagine it would be like eating Morley's while sitting in a cab stationand as for them slores, yea ur right there not 10/10 bangers, THATS WHY THERE SLORES(but they still wouldn't go near a Klingon)
a cab station a f*ckin cab station is that really the best you can say your like f*ck*ng 28 and your talking about cab stations and klingons every single f*ck*ng female you dropped a pic looks like michael jackson and you got the audacity to talk about cab station listen here you over aged mongrel go and get a f*ckin clue and dont interfer in my life again
mongrel:?oh come on, u are really getting hormonalsome any spoonheadSOMALAINS ARE A FAIL AS A RACE (in my humble opinion)
f*ckin idiot about a 'group of people' how u gonna make me out as the racist when your comment proves your racist intent.

pretty soon mixed race will be the majority race and not a minority
really annoys me when people say thislike its something we should all look forward to or to be frightened ofalso i dnt kno how mix race is a race in its self, my bredrins always goin on about 'my mix race people, i kno my mix race people them' yh oktheres so many different mixes in the world including the ones which dont involve black or white, are they factored into the 'mix race' race

Oh you really are retarded this is why i dont bother ever replying to your posts, it's filled with nonsense. Since when does Mongrel mean half breed? and next time re-consider about what you say.
Tonight - Tired need rest & sleep Saturday - Gym / Visit Grandma / Take the missus to a somalian restaurant.Sunday - Match in the early morning / Match in the evening.
hgbcwd linlcn emncdn ecmkfn oeif i did that relationship DUN
Are you stupid? your relationship consists of a f*ckin camera and some busted up whore f*ck outta here with that sh*t.
dont go gettin emotional coz im not feeling ur grub mate,just not my kinda ting, i can imagine it would be like eating Morley's while sitting in a cab stationand as for them slores, yea ur right there not 10/10 bangers, THATS WHY THERE SLORES(but they still wouldn't go near a Klingon)
a cab station a f*ckin cab station is that really the best you can say your like f*ck*ng 28 and your talking about cab stations and klingons every single f*ck*ng female you dropped a pic looks like michael jackson and you got the audacity to talk about cab station listen here you over aged mongrel go and get a f*ckin clue and dont interfer in my life again
mongrel:?oh come on, u are really getting hormonalsome any spoonheadSOMALAINS ARE A FAIL AS A RACE (in my humble opinion)
f*ckin idiot about a 'group of people' how u gonna make me out as the racist when your comment proves your racist intent.
like i said i wasnt sending for u, ur choosing to take it this way and to the best of my knowledge Mongrel refers to mixed ancestry: Mongrel dog of unknown breed makeup.Among pets, one whose parentage is of unknown or mixed breeds as opposed to purebred. Dogs are also referred to as a mutt (see mixed-breed dog), or a mix of two varieties of plants, animals, viruses, etc. Among humans, mongrel and mongrelize are derogatory terms for the mixing of racesso mind what u say if u dont know the meaning or are u just acting dumb coz unless i'm mistaken ur child is MIXED RACEand i'm sure there be a day when she may be refered to as a mongrel by a small minded personi'm not even in the back a forth long ting on the net them stong word are easier to type then to say!!!all i'm trying to state is some dark skinned black people bring race into it with mixed race peoplewhen they ain't feeling them for what even reason!...

I used the word mongrel to describe you as a mongrel if i wanted to insult your mixed race background I would've on the other hand you said as a race. what I said was a insult in the sense of being a f*ckin mongrel not some mixed race insult first time i've ever heard this insult to describe mixed race people. and don't mention my child.

I used the word mongrel to describe you as a mongrel if i wanted to insult your mixed race background I would've on the other hand you said as a race. what I said was a insult in the sense of being a f*ckin mongrel not some mixed race insult first time i've ever heard this insult to describe mixed race people. and don't mention my child.
oh come on who calls some one a mongrel and aint referring to there racea d*ckhead or a muppet not a mongrel. oh and dont get bassy in the voice "dont mention my child"i would never disrepect a innocent babyur the mug not her