i look at stacey slater and think....

Kim

if i have the same disorder as her, i kno people cqll me crazy n no one else has said to me go doctors but tbh i dnt relli stay in a place too long, say one month il b in a hostel nex il b in brum wid a freind then next week bk at my mumzys then wid my broi do like attention u kno everyone does, i like to b byself and jus smoke till i pass outaswell so idk u rekon i shud get check up, i kno its a soap bt its real life issues init

Guest Triple XXX

i have a mood disorder bipolar II i dont get manic just hypomanic i have to take mood stabilisers so i dnt jump off a building thinkin i can fly or get so depressed i try to kill myself, again

Guest Triple XXX
nar i dont have the suicide feeling, im too tough for that, i have feelings of pure evil thoughts, i once forced my ex and hump her leg wen she didnt want me too, but idk if im sick
that aint exactly bipolar tho is itbipolar is mood disorder u go from being extremely high to extrememly lowit wouldnt matter how strong u are outside factors dont really affect the moods they just happeni used to think i was strong, then that all jumped out the window