IPHONE 3GS on orange

mr_r

Orange UK and Apple have reached an agreement to bring iPhone 3G and 3GS to Orange UK customers later this year. Orange globally now offers iPhone in 28 countries and territories.Orange, which has the largest 3G network covering more people in the UK than any other operator, will sell iPhone in all Orange direct channels including Orange shops, the Orange webshop and Orange telesales channels, as well as selected high street partners. A pre-registration site for customers to log their interest has been launched at www.Orange.co.uk/iPhone

Looks like Voda is getting a piece too

Vodafone has inked a deal said to have been signed only last night as a defensive move to stave subscriber defections. The new agreement sees Vodafone selling the iPhone 3G and 3GS to the UK and Ireland in early 2010, a bit later than the Orange Apple expected before Christmas.
After having an iPhone 3G and 3GS, I think a Blackberry or Pre is my next dinger though. HTC Hero looks alright too but it's not really about having a touchscreen-only phone.

Haven't even had mine 3 weeks yet.Feel like T-mobile are laughing at me for not continuing my contract....which ended yesterday(28th) as well... if I had waited until it ran out to get the phone instead of being fass, then I would have seen this and probably would have waited.Oh well.

Haven't even had mine 3 weeks yet.Feel like T-mobile are laughing at me for not continuing my contract....which ended yesterday(28th) as well... if I had waited until it ran out to get the phone instead of being fass, then I would have seen this and probably would have waited.Oh well.
Lol im not gonna lie, as soon as i saw this i throught of u n ur underhandedness in aquiring the fone....karma can be a beaaaaaaaaaast sometimes man :|snm