At what point would you snitch on your child?

streets.

If you found out your child had comitted a crime, at what point would you think "enough is enough" and shop them in to the police?- beating someone up over unpaid debt?- raping someone?- running over a child?- stealing a car?- what if you found pictures of child molest on their laptop?

Father shops his drug addict son to the police after hearing him brag about burgling disabled manA father shopped his drug addict son to the police after he bragged about burgling a disabled man.Owen Trebbell, 28, had been out of prison for just three days when he raided a bungalow, leaving the 49-year-old owner terrified.Trebbell's father, Mitchell, said that although it was hard to turn his son in to the police, he had no hesitation in contacting officers because 'what he had done to this gentleman was despicable'http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...sabled-man.html
TBH the guy from the above article looks like the sort of man wo would shop his son inarticle-1216587-069C95CA000005DC-217_233x382.jpgBut, At what point would you snitch on your child? or would you protect them no matetr what?

If you found out your child had comitted a crime, at what point would you think "enough is enough" and shop them in to the police?- beating someone up over unpaid debt?- raping someone?- running over a child?- stealing a car?- what if you found pictures of child molest on their laptop?
Father shops his drug addict son to the police after hearing him brag about burgling disabled manA father shopped his drug addict son to the police after he bragged about burgling a disabled man.Owen Trebbell, 28, had been out of prison for just three days when he raided a bungalow, leaving the 49-year-old owner terrified.Trebbell's father, Mitchell, said that although it was hard to turn his son in to the police, he had no hesitation in contacting officers because 'what he had done to this gentleman was despicable'http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...sabled-man.html
TBH the guy from the above article looks like the sort of man wo would shop his son inarticle-1216587-069C95CA000005DC-217_233x382.jpgBut, At what point would you snitch on your child? or would you protect them no matetr what?
:angry::angry: SOME PEOPLE ARE JUS f*ckED.

If I had to snitch I wouldn't have raised them right in the first place.
I disagree, if I had to snitch I'd know I raised them right, but they was a bad breed doomed to fail from the off.I'd blame there mother tbh cos I gave them the right principles they must have just been weak and weakness aint in my family bloodline.

I disagree, if I had to snitch I'd know I raised them right, but they was a bad breed doomed to fail from the off.I'd blame there mother tbh cos I gave them the right principles they must have just been weak and weakness aint in my family bloodline.
:!:

scowl.gif

Rape - Murder - indecent imagesThey'd have to go. To be honest you can raise a child perfectly on the parent side of things but i still think their friends and the road will play a bigger influence than anything you can do as a parent. That old saying about how most parents don't know what their child is like on road holds alot of weight. Raising a successful child is as much about luck as about good parenting skills, same way as a sh*t parent might produce a successful child.

lol at even mentioning rape murderas if any of you plan on raising such nastiness
How many rapes and murders happen each year?Do they not all have parents? (dead or alive)It's a reality that 100's of parents find out their child has committed the worst of acts each year.Further more, I'm sure YOU'RE mum/dad would be shocked if they found out some of the things you've done when you were younger.

i would only snitch on murder, and even then it depends on why it happened. god forbid such a thing happens stillthis breh was bragging about it to his dad's hearing so he had no respect anyway. plus was jus out of jailthey probably werent very close anyways.. dem waste kids there.

lol at even mentioning rape murderas if any of you plan on raising such nastiness
How many rapes and murders happen each year?Do they not all have parents? (dead or alive)It's a reality that 100's of parents find out their child has committed the worst of acts each year.Further more, I'm sure YOU'RE mum/dad would be shocked if they found out some of the things you've done when you were younger.
lol i was joking man course what separates us really from rapists and peados nothing much just a few different neuronal connectionsand f*ck me i would be put in jail if anyone found out what i've done when i was youngerSP on YOU'RE btw, if you gonna go uppercase, you loose the effect when you use the wrong word